I bought the new eWallet on BlackberryWorld, yes they finally have one!
    However, I can't get it to sync to the Desktop eWallet. Illiumsoft is not helpful either.

First, when you hit on the desktop eWallet program "Sync" button, (after you added your BB10 to the mobile list to sync), it says eWallet can only be synced from, guess what! the "Blackberry Desktop Manager"... duh! We can only use "Link"!

Second, in Link, I can't figure out where it syncs. The eWallet file is not a supported format and cannot sync as a document. So how do we sync it? Anybody knows?

A frustrated eWallet user...
    06-29-14 07:06 AM
    Any other eWallet users here?
    06-30-14 12:47 PM
    Hi PFactor, when you contacted Ilium, did you tell us that you had a BB10 device, or just BlackBerry? (very different beasties)

You won't be using Link or the BB Desktop Software to sync eWallet with the BB10.

The BB10 eWallet on BBWorld uses the Android Wireless sync in eWallet (you'll need the latest WinPC eWallet update). Start the Sync Setup in eWallet on the BB10 device FIRST (start eWallet, press sync button), and when it tells you to go to the PC, choose Setup - ADD - Android - Wireless, and complete the instructions. And Sync!

If you are still having trouble, you can reach me through: https://www.iliumsoft.com/contactus/

Lee @ Ilium Software
    07-10-14 03:00 PM
    I'm able to sync using the "Android" --> Wireless option when selecting "Choose Device Type"

Both devices have to be on the same network, I launched "sync" from the Blackberry.

If that doesn't work, launch the Android Sync (Wireless) Press continue and enter Blackberry WiFi IP Address (can be found under <Settings><Network and Connections><WiFi><Advanced> <Internet Connection>)

Works great! No more syncing USB Drive and moving file to Blackberry eWallet Folder.
    07-24-14 10:57 PM
    Does this only work on a Windows system? I have a Mac at home and it all works great with an iPhone but I want it on my Q10.

TIA
    DLM
    07-31-14 12:36 PM