Hello all,

This weekend during the port-a-thon I've released an app I've been working on for the past 7 months called "Neo." It's an Enyo 2 app, for which if you don't know is written entirely in Javascript. It's got mentions on webOS Nation, including a preview App Preview: Neo webOS | webOS Nation and a review App Review: Neo | webOS Nation. The webOS twitter is @Neo_webOS and I've created a new BB twitter account @Neo_BB10. It needs followers, along with retweets and mentions, and love basically! It's a great twitter app and I've worked super hard on it. I honestly didn't want to release for BB so soon, but the port-a-thon kicked me into high gear a couple weeks ago and I went on a mad man crazy spree trying to get it ready for you guys. You can catch up here >> http://forums.webosnation.com/third-...ig-update.html to see the latest I've been cooking, and I'll leave you with a few screenshots to gawk at before its initial approval.

I suppose I should also mention the general premise behind Neo: You can customize EVERYTHING. You can change the theme of everything you see. It's robust, and it works. It's being upgraded, and I plan on adding more ways to change things, and making it better, but it works, and it's VERY cool.

Thanks for all your support. This is my first post here at Crackberry, and while I can't promise I'll be around ALL the time, I can promise that I'll be around enough to hopefully turn some heads. And I WILL be continually updating this application, as it's my pride and joy for right now and the immediate future.

NOTE: Please ignore the non-truncating text, it's not existant in the actual version of Neo .. that was from a version I hadn't fixed the CSS yet on. I also should note that the initial release version may have additional bugs, but they're all being addressed and I'm preparing more updates for as soon as it's approved.

imgur: the simple image sharer

Neo for Twitter -- New PlayBook / BB10 App-42k99.jpgNeo for Twitter -- New PlayBook / BB10 App-4ona9.jpgNeo for Twitter -- New PlayBook / BB10 App-rayjm.jpgNeo for Twitter -- New PlayBook / BB10 App-mzlpg.jpgNeo for Twitter -- New PlayBook / BB10 App-5igdt.jpg
    01-14-13 09:44 PM
    Awesome! Keep up the great work man can't wait to see more
    fxspec06 likes this.
    01-14-13 09:59 PM
    All the best hope to see it out in the near future
    01-14-13 10:10 PM
    looks good. will check it out when I get my phone!
    01-14-13 11:12 PM
    Great concept! Thanks for thinking of The 10!
    #BB10Believe
    01-14-13 11:18 PM
    Looks like a great app! But, don't know if the color makes it looks ugly... You should post more pics with a more neutral color...
    01-21-13 02:52 PM
    How will you deal with the Twitter API limit?
    01-27-13 02:47 AM
    Excited to see this development! I picked up a Z10 on the Verizon launch, and coming from my Pre 3 it has been a pretty good experience overall. Looking forward to seeing some Enyo 2 apps ported over in the future. Any progress on this?
    04-05-13 08:14 AM