Note: Developers please don't be offended, this is just constructive criticism. Don't worry BlackBerry needs a bit better in app UI geared more towards visual and productivity for their Core apps as well.

Nemory need to make app templates. Sell some and have a few free.

Most BB10 cascades apps have a clunky basic UI. For me it's less productive and look way out dated then the android UI counter parts.

I actually rather use android apps because of it, most of the time. (sorry devs!!! just being truthful)

I would love to point out the specifics but devs always take it too personally when I screen shot their work.

Instead I would like to point out what Nem did in his twittly app. (might repeat myself)
    - UI is nice and clean. It looks like android's aero effect but actually cascades when you use it.
    - everything flows so nicely like cascades is suppose to
    - the buttons are nice and don't look dated (this is just personal preference less productivity)
    - he doesn't have that ugly blackbar on the bottom instead he has a nice clean bar at the top. With more then the 3 things + overflow
    - i don't have to minimize keyboard to add a picture or video. It pops up nicely right above the keyboard. Kind of like the action bar in some apps. But then again that Black bar is pretty ugly.
    - i do like the arrows while scrolling (this is just personal preference less productivity)
    - it's awesome how he is connecting to other apps and adding them to the share menu like the"open in MockIt(meme)" (not UI related but more for productivity)
    - his colour scheme is genius and so customizable that there isn't just a light/dark theme anymore. (visual UI less productivity)

Check out this thread to get the full understanding of what I mean. Look at the pics and video. You will be amazed that this was made in cascades.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...tudios-953522/
    08-20-14 11:36 AM
    I believe that the look and feel of the UI is a key point for higher sales. Young users would (which is a huge user base) would much appreciate it
    08-20-14 11:47 AM
    I'm in the process of releasing NemUI bro with NemComponents even before your post. It'll be out as soon as possible, thanks bro!

I hope devs will love it!
    08-20-14 02:06 PM
    I'm in the process of releasing NemUI bro with NemComponents even before your post. It'll be out as soon as possible, thanks bro!

I hope devs will love it!
    Can't wait

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:19 AM
    @op I agree with most of your points. But I prefer the nav bar to be at the bottom for better one handed use.( part of the os10 design philosophy was to have navigation buttons on the bottom for better one handed use. But it seems most ppl going the "android look" with them at the top). I love the look of the twitly nav bar just wished it was at the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 08:30 AM
    @op I agree with most of your points. But I prefer the nav bar to be at the bottom for better one handed use.( part of the os10 design philosophy was to have navigation buttons on the bottom for better one handed use. But it seems most ppl going the "android look" with them at the top). I love the look of the twitly nav bar just wished it was at the bottom.

Posted via CB10
    the navbar of my component can easily be docked anywhere you want. ehhe. some app may require you put nav bar on top, like twitter because you need to put the quick compose bar on the bottom. but still depends to you
    08-21-14 09:52 AM
    I'd definitely take some Nemory templates for a spin.
    08-21-14 10:05 AM
    Great news! I wanted to implement the profile pictures in circles but with Cascades was just too much trouble. I hope that's one of the NemComponents.
    Cheers!
    08-21-14 10:21 AM