- 03-31-13, 05:06 PM #2
Posted via CB10HTC Droid Incredible(2 replacements) --> Nokia Lumia 900(Briefly)/Apple iPhone 4s --> Nokia Lumia 920(3 replacements) --> BlackBerry Z10(2 replacements) --> HTC One(3 replacements) --> Samsung Galaxy S4(Briefly) --> iPhone 5 --> iPhone 6+
If I don't respond to you, it probably means that I am tired of the thread. Please PM me if you need to ask me something, vent, whine, respond to a post, ect.
- 03-31-13, 10:23 PM #6
a yelp app would be nicer but for now I use the yelp website and it works very well. Other than the smaller screen it works just like my laptop.
The only negative thing I've noticed is that you can't tap the phone number of a restaurant and have your phone dial it immediately to ask if they're still open etc. This is annoying to me but at least you can just memorize the number and dial it up yourself everytime.
- CrackBerry Abuser
04-01-13, 08:06 PM #7
- 217 Posts
Thanks for everyone who recommend Spotcast it's an amazing app! I was a big Yelp user on iOS and in my opinion Spotcast is much better! I love the ability to store loyalty cards in the app. I've contacted the developers about adding card support for Starbucks. If this is added it will be an even better app!
Posted via CB10
- By sturgie95 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-12, 10:57 AM
- By matthewj555 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-21-09, 12:58 AM
- By saintjah in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-09, 08:07 PM
- By saintjah in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-09, 08:07 PM
- By iPostNak3d in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-08, 11:50 PM