I used Handy Shopper on Palm, then MyCart on BlackBerry OS 6&7. Now I need a shopping list app that supports multiple lists & can import and handle my existing lists. I think I've bought & tried every shopping list app In BBW, but none of them have import capabilities as far as I can see.

I also need sync or at least backup capabilities.

Does anybody know of one that would work for me? I'm wasting hours trying to find one that works.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 04:53 AM
    My groceries in bbw. I haven't used it yet from bbw as it just got released but have the android side loaded app and it work good.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 06:21 AM
    Could try Remember
    04-24-13 06:32 AM
    I'm using Remember.

Post via CB Z10
    04-24-13 06:33 AM
    I have also looked at and used just about all grocery shopping list apps and I've concluded that Out of Milk (side load) is my favorite.

It has most of what you are asking for (cloud support, list sharing, multiple lists, etc.). I believe you can import lists but you will have to check that for yourself. Their website is outofmilk.com Check it out.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 07:18 AM
    Groceries Made Easy does it all except import lists from other apps. It can save and import it's own database which is useful if you have to wipe your device or want to sync with the playbook app.
    Admittedly it's a LOT of work starting from scratch. Having done that a few times trying out different apps I know where you're coming from. Good luck.
    04-24-13 08:05 AM
    Thanks!
    Groceries Made Easy is the one left that I hadn't tried yet. Out of milk looks like it will do what I want too. I don't mind an Android app as long as it works well. My preference is a native one, but I know those choices are limited.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-13 07:29 PM
    Darn, I was so close!
    Out of Milk Web site imported my 500 item list easily. Unfortunately, I can't sync it to the sideloaded version.
    Darn

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 01:34 AM
    I didn't try the import feature but my list additions/changes bi-directionally sync between the website and my phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 07:02 AM
    How do you sign in on your phone? Do you have the Pro version? If so, how did you get it?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:19 PM
    Contact the Noted app Dev.. He just created an notes app and is asking for suggestions for features people want to include on updates.

He's been really receptive to ideas and has a thread here asking. Again, the app is Noted.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 05:30 PM
    I use Wunderlist. It is native on BBOS, Playbook, Windows, Mac (I think?) but a sideload for now on BB10. It syncs on all OS's, and free.
    Z10 download at Goodereader.com.
    04-25-13 07:16 PM
    How do you sign in on your phone? Do you have the Pro version? If so, how did you get it?

Posted via CB10
    Swipe down from the top to show the settings menus and select Sign In (see screen shots below).

Keep in mind that sometimes the settings menu on Android apps seems to dissappear (bug that needs fixing). A phone restart usually fixes it so that it's available again using a swipe down.

Need good shopping list app-img_00000134.png

Need good shopping list app-img_00000135.png

Posted via CB10
    04-25-13 09:11 PM
    Hmmm, I must have downloaded a different version from goodreader. I don't have those options.
    Need good shopping list app-img_00000052.png
    Need good shopping list app-img_00000049.png

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 01:11 AM
    I found the Pro download and now it works (Out of Milk) .

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 05:28 PM
    I'm using the Remember app. Made a folder called Shopping and gave it a different color and voila!

Posted via CB10
    imcurved likes this.
    04-26-13 06:42 PM
    I'm using the Remember app. Made a folder called Shopping and gave it a different color and voila!

Posted via CB10
    Hi bricenm you should check out a thread discussion for Remember at http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=776475
    And feel free to share your ideas and screen shots.

Post via CB Z10
    04-27-13 09:13 AM
    Personally I use Stuff I Need, simple but dead easy to use, does exactly what it says on the tin and is free!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 04:37 PM
    Myshopi is great as it let's you set up aisles and then when you enter grocery items it goes to the right order for the store. As well you can enter multiple stores with different layouts. My only frustration is they haven't enabled list sharing yet. As soon as that is there I will be happy.
    Does any other grocery app have this aisle sort feature AND sharing? I browsed out of milk but didn't see this option.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:16 PM
    Myshopi is great as it let's you set up aisles and then when you enter grocery items it goes to the right order for the store. As well you can enter multiple stores with different layouts. My only frustration is they haven't enabled list sharing yet. As soon as that is there I will be happy.
    Does any other grocery app have this aisle sort feature AND sharing? I browsed out of milk but didn't see this option.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I use the categories to accomplish this in Out of Milk. So my categories are Aisle 1 through Aisle 20 and then I also have some labeled Dairy, Pharmacy, etc. So when I add items to my grocery list they sort by Category (i.e., Aisle). What's even better is that I can arrange the categories sort order so that they list in the same order as the store layout so I don't have to be jumping back and forth on the list.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 07:30 PM
    My issue with Out of Milk is my 500 item list. It seems that I have to scroll down through the list to find something. Maybe I'm missing a better way to do it.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 07:40 PM
    OurGroceries is my fave since you can use the app on various phones and everyone can add and remove from the shopping list. I had a side load version but just found it in blackberry world.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 08:18 PM
    Stuff I need is impressive!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 04:30 AM
    I'm liking OurGroceries a lot. I was able to import my lists and I can type the name to add items back to my list and the list is synced to the web site. Now if I can get rid of the ads, I'll be very pleased.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 07:12 PM
    My issue with Out of Milk is my 500 item list. It seems that I have to scroll down through the list to find something. Maybe I'm missing a better way to do it.

Posted via CB10
    When you click on the + sign (upper right corner) a list of items comes up. You can start typing in the text box, if the item exists it will show up in the filtered list and from there you can click the plus sign (next to the product name) to add it to your list. If the item is not found, you can add the new item from here.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 07:52 PM
41 12