I am not up to speed on how to get APK files and convert them. If anyone has or can help me with this I would appreciate it. I need to have on my Z10, the applications from Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade ThinkorSwim (TOS) and Interactive Brokers (IB). These are only available in iOS, Android and Windows phone. Can anyone provide the BAR files or tell me someone who can convert them for me? Or at least explain how I can get the APK file. All of these sources require one to log onto their site with one's Android device. I don't have one.

Thanks.

PS: With all the uncertainty with Blackberry now, these firms are not likely to create a native OS10 version. TOS stated some time ago they would but it has not happened. If I can't get these functions on my Z10, I may have to go with an Android device.
    09-23-13 09:53 AM
    09-23-13 10:21 AM
    You can go to PlayBook .apk to .bar converter and search for those apps. There are several .bar files available for TDAmeritrade (including thinkorswim) and Schwab but I don't know if they all work. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

I currently have the TDAmeritrade v2.2 app on my Z10 to keep track of my investments.
    09-23-13 10:22 AM
    You can go to PlayBook .apk to .bar converter and search for those apps. There are several .bar files available for TDAmeritrade (including thinkorswim) and Schwab but I don't know if they all work. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

I currently have the TDAmeritrade v2.2 app on my Z10 to keep track of my investments.
    Thanks for the try but this converter is BLOCKED on my computer. It is listed as DANGEROUS by Eset Nod32.
    09-24-13 07:33 PM