In light of the new twitter update I thought I'd test an old bug but it seems it's still there.

If you switch account to non default then click new tweet it shows correct twitter name and picture and the tweet goes out under the correct account as expected. If you switch back to default it shows the other account info still. The composed tweet goes out correctly as your default account still but it makes you think twice before posting an obscene tweet just in case it really is sending from your work account

Can anyone else confirm? Is this a known bug?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 09:03 PM
    In light of the new twitter update I thought I'd test an old bug but it seems it's still there.

If you switch account to non default then click new tweet it shows correct twitter name and picture and the tweet goes out under the correct account as expected. If you switch back to default it shows the other account info still. The composed tweet goes out correctly as your default account still but it makes you think twice before posting an obscene tweet just in case it really is sending from your work account

Can anyone else confirm? Is this a known bug?

Posted via CB10
    I'll see if it has been reported in Beta Zone
    09-18-14 12:04 AM