hey everyone,
    I understand theres apps like Files and Folders and other Cloud connecting file manages. But is it possible to make a Google Drive app exactly like Dropbox and Box that come pre-installed on BB10? I have the 50GB free from Box and I love it as I can edit and view files on the fly. without downloading and re-uploading, etc..

Thanks
    anoopap likes this.
    02-22-14 01:23 PM
    I don't know exactly, but I am able to access my dropbox, google drive, and skydrive (as well as my personal WD cloud drive) using the WD MyCloud app (using Snap)

Don't hold me to this, and don't say I told you, but it appears that you don't need the WD drive to make the others work... since I reloaded after updating my phone, and I put all the other stuff first, and finally my personal cloud drive in last.
    Bash_Man and jope28 like this.
    02-22-14 02:19 PM
    I don't know exactly, but I am able to access my dropbox, google drive, and skydrive (as well as my personal WD cloud drive) using the WD MyCloud app (using Snap)

Don't hold me to this, and don't say I told you, but it appears that you don't need the WD drive to make the others work... since I reloaded after updating my phone, and I put all the other stuff first, and finally my personal cloud drive in last.
    holy crap.. it does work. I tested some a doc file and an excel file. added my google drive, opened and edited the file, it re-uploaded on its own. checked online on my laptop and the changes were there.

Thank you very much.
    02-22-14 03:10 PM
    hey everyone,
    I understand theres apps like Files and Folders and other Cloud connecting file manages. But is it possible to make a Google Drive app exactly like Dropbox and Box that come pre-installed on BB10? I have the 50GB free from Box and I love it as I can edit and view files on the fly. without downloading and re-uploading, etc..

Thanks
    Or just use the native PLAYCloud APP

Posted via BlackBerry Q10Bold
    02-22-14 03:13 PM
    Or just use the native PLAYCloud APP

Posted via BlackBerry Q10Bold
    Thanks. last time I checked it out, you have to download the files you want to view and edit and then re-upload them if you make changes. Unless they've updated the app so I can click the file, view it, edit it and it would auto upload it self, then I am all game for it.
    02-22-14 03:41 PM