When I try to leave a web page I get a popup saying " confirm navigation; true" where I have to click leave or cancel which is kind of a pain and slows down the very good native browser. Any suggestions? It does not occur in Browsie browser. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 07:53 AM
    It's been a day... so I'll give you my suggestion for fixing most stuff, reload the OS and don't restore data.

sorry just haven't see that happen befroe.
    07-19-16 03:33 PM
    It only seemingly happens on certain websites, specifically the hockey site hfboards.com. That site is a popup hell so it might be on their end. I will try to be more conscious about whether I see it on other sites as well. But thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 06:37 AM
    It only seemingly happens on certain websites, specifically the hockey site hfboards.com. That site is a popup hell so it might be on their end. I will try to be more conscious about whether I see it on other sites as well. But thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I would download Evolution Browser from BlackBerry World. Evolution Browser has add blocking. With Evolution Browser, you can change its settings so that websites recognize your browser as being android or IOS. The BlackBerry 10 native browser does struggle to render a lot of pages correctly, sometimes its just plain awful (no pun intended).

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    07-23-16 04:43 PM
    I would download Evolution Browser from BlackBerry World. Evolution Browser has add blocking. With Evolution Browser, you can change its settings so that websites recognize your browser as being android or IOS. The BlackBerry 10 native browser does struggle to render a lot of pages correctly, sometimes its just plain awful (no pun intended).

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    Agreed, Evolution Browser is one of the few BB10 App that I have not regretted purchasing.
    07-23-16 06:01 PM