- CrackBerry User
- 52 Posts
native apps for blackberry
Blackberry better pull up their socks and start making good native apps and stop barrowing for android. like 2 stars for facebook app???? are you kidding me and 2 for twitter, really? get your **** together the us will have this phone soon better be a wave of updates...
- CrackBerry Genius
02-24-13, 03:20 PM #2
- 2,143 Posts
Not hung up on whether native or android... only care that it works well.... straight andoid ports can be lacking as they do not integrate with BB but but many work very well.....it is reported that Skype though Android is being inetgrated into BB10 this makes it a game changer... What is funny is it seems android apps are great for android users but terrible for use on BB .... does not make a lot of sense to me....
- CrackBerry Master
02-24-13, 04:17 PM #4BlackBerry Z30 Running 10.3.1.1949
- 1,202 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
02-24-13, 04:53 PM #5
- 673 Posts
BlackBerry aren't to blame for all of the apps, you have to realise that BlackBerry don't develop every single app in BB World. If you're not happy with the Facebook and Twitter apps then use the browser for Facebook and an alternative for Twitter like neatly?
- 02-24-13, 05:23 PM #6
According to the vendors listed on BlackBerry World, BlackBerry made the Facebook app (though it looks almost the same as the Android and iOS app, just lacking in functionality), but the Twitter app was done by Twitter themselves. Apart from the news feed defaulting to Top Stories in the Facebook app, I haven't had any major gripes with either one really, just wish they had some more functionality.Passport (10.3.2.2339) | iPhone 6 (8.4) | Lumia 1020 (W10 Preview) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5, W8.1)
- 02-25-13, 02:21 AM #7
Please tell me what the rating for Facebook on Android and Windows Phone and ios is (hint: around the same). It seems Facebook app is guaranteed to run poorly regardless of platform. Maybe it's the underlying framework for the app or facebook's servers?
- 02-25-13, 03:50 PM #8Passport (10.3.2.2339) | iPhone 6 (8.4) | Lumia 1020 (W10 Preview) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5, W8.1)
- By vivforu in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 18Last Post: 07-03-12, 05:03 AM
- By 22hand in forum BlackBerry Torch 9810Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-11, 04:54 PM
- By 22hand in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-11, 04:54 PM
- By chuckcalo in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-10, 01:01 AM
- By chuckcalo in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-10, 01:01 AM