Anyone know how to open Apollo with this? I tried entering the package name, but no luck.
    10-25-13 09:03 PM
    Package name is set by the developer of the app. So, unfortunately, you need to contact the developer and ask:
    1- Has their app a Invokation Target specified in .xml file of the app (this is needed)
    2- Package Name of their app
    This has made this app useless for me. I don't even know how to contact the developer for the apps that come with the phone (Calendar, Clock,...). Access to at least some of the basic apps should have already been coded in. I am sure you have a better chance getting these things one time for use by all the users than asking EVERY user of the app to chase BlackBerry or the developers!

Posted via Z10
    10-31-13 08:15 PM
    I second that
    11-01-13 02:02 AM
    Hi Vijik,

I have a quick question, does MyProfilesPro enable creating a smart tag to toggle mobile Hotspot on and off, or would it only launch the settings app? I noticed that most limitations related to this technology relate to the API's (limiting interaction with software components) and the hardware (Mifare Classic compatibility, not sure if that's hardware limitations only).

Thanks,
    AB
    02-22-14 11:48 AM
    I'd be interested in purchasing the app once the hot spot feature is automatic. I need it to connect to my computer when I get in my van for sales calls. Whats the best way to receive this info instead of scrolling through this forum?
    05-19-14 01:08 PM
    If you download ghost commander with snap it will show you the app package name.
    I have yet to get this feature to work though

Posted via CB10
    06-04-14 05:38 PM
    Does anyone know why this app cannot be purchased? Is there any other NFC tag app that allows you to change your BBM message and avatar?

Posted via CB10
    10-16-14 02:07 PM
157 ... 567