Hi, this is my first post here so be nice , also if i'm posting in the wrong subforum please move it and let me know.

Here's the thing, today i've surfing the web and i have encountered myself with this app that calls itself "My Study Life", and since i'm a student i gave it a try.
    I'm honest, i've been using it for the past few hours and it seems to be nice.

I'll be talking a few sentences about the app itself. It's designed for productivity in the process of studying for all kind of grades (high school to university). It keep tracking of your assignments, tasks, exams, classes, avoiding you to get nuts in the process.

You can find more information here: https*://ww*.mystudylife.com/

The key point of the post is that there is a Android version that can be sideloaded successfully BUT serching in their feedback page i've found a request to do a BB10 app, requested by some lead developer.
    http*://feedback.mystudylife.com*/forums/164881-general/suggestions/3897710-blackberry-10-app

So far it has 40 points, and with the help of the community, hopefully it will have enough points to call the devs attention and make it true

Download it, give it a try, and if you liked it go to the feedback page and leave some points.

Note: since i have only one post so far i cannot post links, them are with some ***
    01-19-15 11:34 PM
    maybe some students will take a look and boost the request.Thanks for the information!
    01-21-15 09:08 AM