Anyone know of an app that allows one to paste from multiple clips into a running app (email, text, etc)? With all the third-party apps I have found thusfar, one has to leave where one is at in order to retrieve from multiple clips, one at a time, which is burdensome. With 7.0 and older versions there were some apps that would facilitate this, like Multiclipboard app:

BlackBerry World - Multiclipboard

Anyone know of an app that does this, please, as I cannot fine one in BBWorld?
    06-23-13 07:55 PM
    Highly recommend the ClipMan app. I think it's 2 bucks, iirc.

Must be kept as active frame currently to continue to capture new Copied items.
    You can combine items in ClipMan, so that there's only one single thing to Paste afterwards somewhere else.
    Alex_Hong and QtHelex like this.
    06-23-13 08:43 PM
    I have clipman, but one still has to leave, let's say in composing an email, to retrieve clips. Thank you, but not what I am looking for.
    06-23-13 10:13 PM
    Were you aware you could edit the clips in ClipMan though? At least you can just leave once that way instead if back and forth to Paste multiple items together.

Anyway what you're asking isn't possible yet on BB10. BBRY needs to unlock access for devs to place menu items into Hub and other environments first. Not sure if 10.2 will bring that or not.

This is how you CB10, son!
    QtHelex likes this.
    06-23-13 10:37 PM
    You can also try my Clip Board Manager here

BlackBerry World - Clipboard Manager

It doesn't run in the background but you have to open the app to copy or save items. The app supports many file types eg: text, music, graphics

Basically if you need to copy something to the clipboard you load the app and select the file to copy to and then you can use the system paste function to paste the current clipboard. Likewise if you want to save the current board you just load Clipboard Manager and then select Save.

Will update the app to integrate with system Pictures and File Manager.
    06-24-13 09:26 AM
    Were you aware you could edit the clips in ClipMan though? At least you can just leave once that way instead if back and forth to Paste multiple items together.

Anyway what you're asking isn't possible yet on BB10. BBRY needs to unlock access for devs to place menu items into Hub and other environments first. Not sure if 10.2 will bring that or not.

This is how you CB10, son!
    Yes, then hoping Blackberry will make this possible for something native or an app maker to make possible.
    06-25-13 10:11 PM
    Hi, I'm the developer of ClipMan. Sorry for my late reply.

I never used a OS7 device before, so I'm unable to test the App Multiclipboard myself. (I'm a former Nokia fanboy and developer, now addicted to BlackBerry.)
    But what I've seen so far regarding the App you've mentioned I would say a integration like this is currently impossible at BB10. I would say ClipMan is currently at the limit regarding system integration. (watching itself while in background, open at, share and search integration)

Your main concern is that you have to switch to a different application to get to the Clipboard History, is this correct?

Or do you need some kind of assistant to combine multiple clips?
    (multiselect and combine those before you switch to your mail to paste it may be a possibility for a future update - but hard to make a meaningful order)

I'm open to all suggestions to improve the whole workflow.
    08-01-13 03:49 PM