I am just wondering whether moving a Whatsapp chat history between platforms is still not possible?
    Whatsapp still states "we do not support moving chats between different plattforms - despite there exist ways to to move chats from android to ios , back and forth using third party apps. I have tried them - they work. And they do this really good

From this point of view have my doubts that this is impossible in principal. It might be possible and we haven�t found out yet?

I already decrypted the database using an Android tool and tried to import it on BB10 - but this doesn�t work either. (crypt8 to crypt)

I really like my Passport but I have to deal with multiple plattforms in my job - Whatsapp is a tool, losing my chat history twice a week is sort of "uncomfortable". Is there anybody who has managed to import a chat database from whether android or IOS?

02-04-15 02:52 AM
    Everything I have seen says this is not currently possible. Thou the WhatpsApp folks may have a solution it has never been shared up to now.
    02-04-15 04:53 AM