Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sf49ers

Global Posts
    3,285 Global Posts
    PIN
    24BF22A0
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default More BBOS supporters who need a push to develop their BB10 apps..

Hey guys,

I reached out to a few more dev's this week who's service I have been using for years mainly because they supported BB apps, both of which I believe have actually been featured on crackberry.com - Responses weren't encouraging, one seemed to have little to no interest in developing for BB10, the other is taking a wait and see approach with no app for launch or in the near future.. lets put the crackberry nations collective power to work and get an army of commenter's on these dev's facebook pages letting them no we want their apps on BB10!

http://www.facebook.com/gymtechnik

http://www.facebook.com/youmail

Feel free to post links to other dev's you want to convince in this thread as well, together we are voice that can't be ignored!

RIM 950 .... Blackberry Z10 (STL100-3 on hybrid OS 10.3.0.700/misc) and everything in between + Playbook 32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition
    CrackBerry Master

youmail are bunch of douches..I would care less about them, seriously there are more good apps to worry about than these, Visual Voicemail‎ is being provided natively by many carriers and other third party apps and do a pretty decent job. IMO endomondo and adidas micoach are the ones we should be aiming than gymtechnik
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by just_luc View Post
    Hey guys,

I reached out to a few more dev's this week who's service I have been using for years mainly because they supported BB apps, both of which I believe have actually been featured on crackberry.com - Responses weren't encouraging, one seemed to have little to no interest in developing for BB10, the other is taking a wait and see approach with no app for launch or in the near future.. lets put the crackberry nations collective power to work and get an army of commenter's on these dev's facebook pages letting them no we want their apps on BB10!

http://www.facebook.com/gymtechnik

http://www.facebook.com/youmail

Feel free to post links to other dev's you want to convince in this thread as well, together we are voice that can't be ignored!
    I appreciate all your work on this. I don't use many apps at all but it is a little discouraging about the feedback I've been receiving when I contact the devs of the few I do use. It will just be a matter of me finding the those who do develop for BB10 and supporting them.
    CrackBerry User

Suggest them into the portoblackberry10.com page maybe if more people likes their app they would get encourage, there are also tons of apps there you can ask to develop for blackberry10.
    CrackBerry User

+1 on Micoach, that would be dissappointing not to have them on BB10