Designed to solve your business problems.

The apps have particular focus:

� Communications
    � Work and Productivity
    � Security and Privacy
    � Operations & HR
    � Knowledge Worker systems

Vendor: JobNewton, Inc.

We are not giving up on BlackBerry 10!

This is full-time work we are under taking. Not part time. This is not a hobby for us. We are serious and know that our applications and services can save you time and make you more competitive in your business.

The applications you will be able to test and purchase push the boundaries of mobile innovation.

Search JobNewton, Inc. R&D in BBM Channels for the latest news and updates.

Thank you community!

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 08:34 PM
    Kudos and thanks for the determination!
    11-03-15 10:23 PM
    Subscribed to your channel, looking forward to learning more about your apps. Do you have any apps in BlackBerry World now?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 11:11 PM
    Current apps in BlackBerry World are:

� Pixelate
    � Whiteboard BlackBoard
    � Digital Eyes
    � HR Dictionary
    � Medical Dictionary
    � Business English Dictionary

Posted via CB10
    BerryRipe likes this.
    11-04-15 01:21 AM
    Sorry
    11-04-15 01:24 AM
    So what does the Attachment app do in the beta zone, it sounds like it might be interesting but I cant get it to do anything?
    03-22-16 09:28 AM
    I checked out one of the Jobnewton apps in beta zone called org chart creator. The 'app' did absolutely nothing. I email the guy and tell him I can't figure out how to get it to do anything. He responds and he tells me to add him on bbm to discuss the problem I was having. I add him and send him a screen shot of the first screen on the app, which I can't get past. First response from him after 'thanks for the picture' is 'give me $10 to fund future development and as a payment towards your purchase'. Seriously? Purchase of what? He proceeds to claim that people can buy his apps. I ask him, 'where?' He asks me to download a twitter and instagram client (which I have) and tells me that '$10 is nothing', i.e., I should pay him $10 for future development, or whatever just because it is so little? I can only assume he wanted me to d/l a twitter client to direct me to his feed where doubtless there would be numerous 'satisfied customers' attesting to the worthiness of his app. Couldn't ask him more because he summarily deleted the chat. You've all been warned.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 09:01 PM
    I checked out one of the Jobnewton apps in beta zone called org chart creator. The 'app' did absolutely nothing. I email the guy and tell him I can't figure out how to get it to do anything. He responds and he tells me to add him on bbm to discuss the problem I was having. I add him and send him a screen shot of the first screen on the app, which I can't get past. First response from him after 'thanks for the picture' is 'give me $10 to fund future development and as a payment towards your purchase'. Seriously? Purchase of what? He proceeds to claim that people can buy his apps. I ask him, 'where?' He asks me to download a twitter and instagram client (which I have) and tells me that '$10 is nothing', i.e., I should pay him $10 for future development, or whatever just because it is so little? I can only assume he wanted me to d/l a twitter client to direct me to his feed where doubtless there would be numerous 'satisfied customers' attesting to the worthiness of his app. Couldn't ask him more because he summarily deleted the chat. You've all been warned.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry to hear of your problems. However, my experience with JobNewton has been the opposite. I bought Whiteboard Blackboard and liked it. The difficulty was that it only used a small portion of the screen of my Z30. With a black background it was impossible to see the boundaries of the app. I mentioned this in a review and also sent an email to the dev. Nothing happened and I received no reply. I was resigned to writing off the cost of the app to experience. Lo and behold! Along came an update that completely solved the problem. Now the app fits my screen (and I think all others) perfectly. I now love the app and it lives permanently on my lock screen ready for immediate use.

Sent from my Z30
    05-31-16 11:22 PM
    I'm sorry to hear of your problems. However, my experience with JobNewton has been the opposite. I bought Whiteboard Blackboard and liked it. The difficulty was that it only used a small portion of the screen of my Z30. With a black background it was impossible to see the boundaries of the app. I mentioned this in a review and also sent an email to the dev. Nothing happened and I received no reply. I was resigned to writing off the cost of the app to experience. Lo and behold! Along came an update that completely solved the problem. Now the app fits my screen (and I think all others) perfectly. I now love the app and it lives permanently on my lock screen ready for immediate use.

Sent from my Z30
    What do you mean lives on your lockscreen?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 11:50 PM
    What do you mean lives on your lockscreen?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, I mean 'Home Screen'.

Apologies for the confusion.

Sent from my Z30
    06-01-16 10:27 PM
    Why are there fifty copies of each app in Beta Zone?
    06-02-16 12:24 AM
    Why are there fifty copies of each app in Beta Zone?
    He might be doing different builds for particular OS or device.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 11:20 PM