Messenger: Native Facebook Messenger for BB10!-img_20150605_161022_mh1433491953463.jpg

I can't see my chat bubble after closing the chat, all it shows are my friend's chat bubble and mine just disappear out of nowhere

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 03:17 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150605_161022_mh1433491953463.jpg 
Views:	1835 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	356122

I can't see my chat bubble after closing the chat, all it shows are my friend's chat bubble and mine just disappear out of nowhere

Posted via CB10
    Try to refresh from messages tab. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 06:53 AM
    $5 are you frigging kidding me! What a joke

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 07:19 PM
    $5 are you frigging kidding me! What a joke

Posted via CB10
    Joke? Then make your own app.

Posted via CB10
    FincoApps likes this.
    06-05-15 11:05 PM
    I don't need to blackberry already make one that has 100 more features than this one and don't charge for it.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 11:16 PM
    I'm trying to understand why you charge so much for an app with useless features?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 11:17 PM
    I'm trying to understand why you charge so much for an app with useless features?

Posted via CB10
    The developer has a right to charge whatever they want for the app. Despite some API limitations this is a quality app that had hours and hours of work put into it. I don't see what you get out of coming on here and randomly bashing him.
    FincoApps likes this.
    06-06-15 02:49 AM

Posted via CB10

Nemory is not forcing you to buy this app. For what is the noise you are creating?

 Passport�
    FincoApps likes this.
    06-06-15 03:54 AM
    After a week or so of testing this app, I have found several issues and bugs. But - overall - I have to admit, that this app is a really good one for its early stage. I hope Nemory will continue his great work on it.

Bugs and issues I've found are:

1.: I can't type "<". In private chats I often use the D:< Smiley, if something's not alright. But I instead of the symbol "<" it shows and sends "&lt;". The joke on that is, that ">" will work without any problems, so I don't have a clue, where's the problem by this one.

2.: My messages disappear randomly after leaving and reentering the chat. After a reload or restart of the app everything seems alright, but it's annoying. I hope for a fix at this point..

3.: The profile pics of me and the person I chat with are randomly bigger or smaller. This is a really annoying one, 'cause of it the chat bubbles sometimes are more separated from each other than the rest of them.

3.1.: Also, as an improvement for a future release, I would appreciate it, if you could let the chat bubbles "add up", if there are send three from the same person at one time, like it's on whatsapp or so. Just, that instead of one chat bubble, there is just a big one with all of the three messages of this one person.

This are the annoying issues/bugs I've found. If I find more, I will let you guys know.
    I really miss the ability to send pictures.

Beside all these bug reporting and criticising, I have to say, that I really love your App. It's much more stable than every other facebook messenger I've tested before. So, keep up with your great work!

PS: Am I able to donate at some point, if your app will be completed with picture support, headless and so on? For me, as a previous Pro User, I would appreciate, if I'm able to donate the works on the new app

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 07:07 AM

Posted via CB10
    Useless features? Like what? Why do you think it has more than 100,000 upgraded users? And 95% of them are very happy. Are they stupid that they bought it for useless features? Is that how you think? Lol

Posted via CB10
    FincoApps likes this.
    06-06-15 09:10 AM
    OK so I've asked several times in other threads about picture messaging why is that not implemented...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 09:25 AM
    Well how is a wallpaper a decent feature? We need core features one being able to send pictures.... i pay for all your other apps no problems because it has all the features most current Andriod native ones have. This has nothing to offer over the BlackBerry and Andriod version in fact very little that's all I'm saying

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 09:45 AM
    An app like Facebook Messenger is really difficult to create and requires advanced programing skills. Nemory alone created this app with great UI, if I had that app, I would even bill you guys twice
    06-06-15 10:19 AM
    Well how is a wallpaper a decent feature? We need core features one being able to send pictures.... i pay for all your other apps no problems because it has all the features most current Andriod native ones have. This has nothing to offer over the BlackBerry and Andriod version in fact very little that's all I'm saying

Posted via CB10
    Dude. Sending pics or stickers isn't supported by the api for 3rd party devs. And I am not forcing anyone to upgrade. Before users upgrade they're presented of what the pro features they're buying. So what's the mess there? Its peoples choice not yours. If you dont like it simple dont use my app nor download it. And whine on your own. Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-06-15 09:37 PM
    Nem, I'm still having the "connecting..." issue. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 07:05 PM
    Nem, I'm still having the "connecting..." issue. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes network goes down. It will then say connecting. But if it never connects. Then I suggest you uninstall then reinstall. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 08:51 PM
    There is a very annoying bug in latest version (this bug was there in beta zone too). This happens often : I send a message to someone, then go back to conversations list, then select the same person I just sent a message and the message(s) I sent are not showing. I have to go back to conversations list and refresh from there and then reopen the conversations. Is there any chance that it can be fixed?

Also, the UI on the passport for a conversation could be better (a part of the rectangle of the last message received is behind the textbox where we write)

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 09:48 PM
    Hey I don't know if this was mentioned but I would love to record voice messages and open received voice messages.

Until then I have to use the android messenger cause the native facebook client doesn't support a convenient way to listen to voice messages either.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 06:27 AM
    Hey I don't know if this was mentioned but I would love to record voice messages and open received voice messages.

Until then I have to use the android messenger cause the native facebook client doesn't support a convenient way to listen to voice messages either.

Posted via CB10

Yes that too. But what I would really love to have is voice or video calls. But mainly voice call for now. I'm thinking of buying the app but I would love to have that feature, I was so excited when I came across this app but a little disappointed when it didn't have fb call. Please could you give me an update on this.
    07-23-15 07:42 PM
    Yes that too. But what I would really love to have is voice or video calls. But mainly voice call for now. I'm thinking of buying the app but I would love to have that feature, I was so excited when I came across this app but a little disappointed when it didn't have fb call. Please could you give me an update on this.
    Please do not buy this app as Nemory has announced that he is jumping ship to iOS. It's now icrap fans' turn to have a fair share of Nemory wonderful descriptions of his apps *HAHA*

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 09:49 PM
    Please do not buy this app as Nemory has announced that he is jumping ship to iOS. It's now icrap fans' turn to have a fair share of Nemory wonderful descriptions of his apps *HAHA*

Posted via CB10
    It's comments and negativity from idiots like this and all the others who bash nemroy which causes devs to stop supporting BB10.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 06:30 AM
    It's comments and negativity from idiots like this and all the others who bash nemroy which causes devs to stop supporting BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Get your fact right dude, as explained by Nemory, he jumped ship because of the various indications of BlackBerry ditching BB10. I was just being nice to remind him since there won't be any further development to the apps. Blame JC, US carriers and tech blogs ok? *wink*

Posted via CB10
    07-28-15 12:15 PM
    Anyone else have problems, do not connect more since yesterday

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 08:45 AM
    Anyone else have problems, do not connect more since yesterday

Posted via CB10
    Don't expect any answer, it is dead as a dead cow, every support from that dev ceased to exist, if existed ever at all.

P.S.: That applies to every app from the same author. He is gone for good. And I see very few people feel sorry because of that!
    08-04-15 01:08 PM
    So, let me get this....he builds half done and buggy apps,charges money for it and then just dissappears leaving everybody hanging just because of a rumor???
    Very unethical if you ask me.

Posted via CB10
    theGUNNER and goncal like this.
    08-04-15 02:12 PM
1,374 ... 3940414243 ...