Hey everyone,

You may remember me from my previous work on taab, and my previous app called Desktop Bridge.

One of my side projects that I decided to take on is LottoTrackr. I took it on as a challenge to rise above the wide variety of apps and resources in this space. Most people don't really think about lotteries. I aim to make it easier for you to play them, and solve pain points you didn't even know you had.

I'm looking for beta testers to help me finalize the app. If you'd like to help out, follow me on twitter @LottoTrackr. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to the beta. Of course, you'll need a Dev Alpha to test it out.

I'm open to suggestions for future features. I have big plans for this going forward, and I think a lot of you will hit on many of the same points I will. Thanks!

LottoTrackr - New App for BlackBerry 10 - Beta testers needed!-pulltorefresh.jpgLottoTrackr - New App for BlackBerry 10 - Beta testers needed!-interactivegenerator.jpgLottoTrackr - New App for BlackBerry 10 - Beta testers needed!-addnewticket.jpgLottoTrackr - New App for BlackBerry 10 - Beta testers needed!-bbmstatusupdate.jpgLottoTrackr - New App for BlackBerry 10 - Beta testers needed!-contextmenu.jpgLottoTrackr - New App for BlackBerry 10 - Beta testers needed!-settings.jpgLottoTrackr - New App for BlackBerry 10 - Beta testers needed!-help.jpg
    --
    LottoTrackr is the best app on BlackBerry 10 for getting the latest LOTTO MAX and LOTTO 6/49 numbers.

The latest numbers are shown to you in an easily readable list that's addicting to use. You'll spend hours playing with the pull-to-refresh feature! You can scroll back in time to see results from the past year. Even better is that you can share these results with your BBM friends, or with others via NFC.

LottoTrackr also lets you enter your lottery ticket purchases, so you can keep track of all your potential winnings! Let your BBM friends know when you've bought a new ticket, so they can be jealous when you win! You can even share your numbers with your friends via BBM and NFC.

Finally, LottoTrackr includes a handy number generator that's really fun to use. Shake your BlackBerry 10 device to generate a set of random numbers for your next lottery ticket purchase.

LottoTrackr aims to be the premier source for all of your lottery ticket results on BlackBerry 10. Download it today, and share it with all of your BBM friends!
    skwarek, schmeat and kdna like this.
    01-15-13 02:41 AM
    looks good. I will check this out when I have my new BB 10 phone..... one thing I would look for (idea for inclusion in a possible update) is a tab or something to keep track of my co-workers and if they have paid up in our office lotto pool. just a place to save their names and have a box to check with an amount so I know who has paid and who still owes me money as I run the office lotto pool. that would complete the app for me!...... the app as you show it now looks good. keep up the good work!
    meganVee likes this.
    01-15-13 02:52 AM
    good call on the office lotto pool feature! i second that
    01-16-13 03:41 PM
    I am a heavy lotto player. I even traveled all the way to Oregon last year just to buy Powerball tickets when the jackpot hit over $500 Million. Looking forward to quality apps like this in the store. Also, watch out for my own lottery applications. They will be geared more towards local-mobile interfacing with lotto games.

Nice work on Lotto Trackr. Going to download it.
    01-20-13 09:19 PM
    Is there a way to scan the bar code @ the bottom of a ticket & have it save that ticket?
    dietertong likes this.
    01-21-13 10:00 AM
    Is there a way to scan the bar code @ the bottom of a ticket & have it save that ticket?
    I've seen this question a lot. No it is not possible. The government organization operating the lottery will never open up their database to 3rd parties for the purposes of scanning tickets via phones. GTech provides exclusive software to most states that operate the lottery both in US, Canada, and Europe.
    01-23-13 11:34 PM
    Any idea when this is coming out?
    02-04-13 07:46 PM
    it looks great, but i don't see it in the BB World on my Z10.
    02-05-13 12:41 PM
    The app is in BB World, just awaiting Built for BlackBerry certification first before I release it. Need to do a little bit of backend work to ensure that's ready for launch, and then it'll happen any day. Thanks for the interest, I'll keep you guys posted.
    meganVee and skwarek like this.
    02-09-13 07:09 PM
    Looks good I think I'll get it when it comes out

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-09-13 07:19 PM
    Is this app out yet?
    02-19-13 11:38 AM
    Looks good! Look forward to checking it out upon release in BlackBerry world.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10!!!
    02-23-13 09:23 PM
    Hey HorizonXP,
    Does this app only work in Canada? I'm working down in the US at the moment and am trying to get it to work but it keeps saying "Couldn't reach server. Using local cache."

Any ideas?LottoTrackr - New App for BlackBerry 10 - Beta testers needed!-img_00000214.jpg
    04-15-13 10:21 AM
    Is there a LITE version?

I like trying apps/games be4 purchase as so many duplicate(s) out there.
    04-15-13 11:12 AM
    I'd really like to see an app like this incorporate the historical winning numbers and frequencies for those numbers so we know which numbers are 'overdue' and allow us to weight frequent versus infrequent numbers when requesting a 'quick-pick' auto-generated six number draw. I've seen NO other Lotto app that covers this for us 'statistical players'. If you're open to doing something outside the box like this with your app, you will find me to be an ardent beta tester

Thanks,
    Root
    04-15-13 11:48 AM