Weather is getting better over here, so I got my Z10 out for a run yesterday for the first time.

Loaded my favourite Android app (Sportypal) and synced via BT with my Zephyr HRM.
    Guess what. It didnt work. Or apparently I mutated to some kind of a super hero during winter.
    Sportypal was registering speeds up to 355 mph, flying over houses and stuff like that. I dont remember doing any of that.

Of course I blame my android app for all this and not my Z10, but I noticed a reoccurring pattern. As long as the app was opened (not minimized as a tile) it seemed like it was working fine. I received a couple of phone calls while working out and streamed some radio and that s where most of the time, things were getting superhuman. It seemed like neither GPS nor HR was registering while the app was minimized.

So my question is, do you have a favourite working fitness app in BB10 that can work at the background (minimized) connected to a HRM?

Thank you all in advance!
    03-24-14 11:39 AM
    03-24-14 12:41 PM
    Thanks for the reply pk!

that Sportrate app looks very promising!

about the Runtastic app: does it track fine when minimized and listening to radio or on call?
    03-24-14 01:30 PM