BTW - Money Plus for PlayBook was featured in App World numerous times over past year. This is the first time it is featured on the BB10 platform.
    Last edited by Produktyf; 01-23-13 at 02:39 PM.
    01-23-13 02:19 PM
    Awesome. I see cascades. Any new features, or is it like the PB version with a new interface?
    01-23-13 02:28 PM
    Congrats. NICE JOB
    01-23-13 02:30 PM
    For now PB version with new UI ported to Cascades but there is tons of stuff planned as soon as I bring this version up to par with the PlayBook version. The initial BB10 release is missing backup/restore, category charts as well as password but i am actively working to have it at par with PB version shortly. Afterwards will be new features.
    sf49ers and Stewartj1 like this.
    01-23-13 02:31 PM
    Congrats! Love your App..
    01-23-13 02:47 PM
    I would love if somehow the data could be cloud-synched so I could have it on my PB and Z10 with the same data.
    01-23-13 04:38 PM
    Sync is on the road-map, but its a peer-to-peer sync rather than cloud sync. Basically you will be able to sync data between devices connected on the same wifi. I have a prototype working between PlayBook and dev alpha but it needs some more work on the UI side. The problem with cloud as I see it that with cloud you dont really "own" the data plus someone needs to run infrastructure and there is more liability issues (if my server hosting all cloud data goes down or gets hacked I will have to deal with this). Remember one of the key principles around Money Plus is that the data is always safe on the device and you control where it goes (i.e. where you copy the backup files)... For now have no plans do deviate from this.
    01-23-13 06:58 PM
    The peer-to-peer sounds like a great idea and would work for me. Kind of reminds me of bridge or print-to-go. As long as the app can have synchronized data between the PB and a Z10/X10, then that's great.

I was thinking cloud just because I use keepass with the datafile in dropbox (not in my public share, and of course it is encrypted). That is with synching to two computers as well as my BB and PB though.

Anyway, hopefully Money Plus gets a lot of exposure when BB10 comes out. Its a great app!
    01-23-13 09:50 PM