Is there any work around for this? I have outlook 2010 on PC and have had great success either syncing via USB to bold 9900 or OTA via OneMediaHub app for BBOS.....BUT I don't know of any free work arounds for BB10....I could really use some app or utility solution that's doesn't require me to spend another 30 bucks (I.e companion link, viira, etc.). Its biggest item on my wishlist for BB10. Also, I don't have an exchange account but do have a free outlook.com account.
    05-15-14 06:01 PM
    If you use your outlook.com account then the info SHOULD transfer/sync OTA as long as you have that email account on your BB10 device. You might need to tweak a few settings on the outlook.com side to make sure your notes and tasks are "broadcasting".
    05-16-14 09:13 AM
    Remember did create an Outlook folder however those notes are no where near as robust as before (i.e. only dates can be set and not times, no reminders, etc.) Also, Outlook 2010 doesn't sync w. Outlook.com tasks and as such doesn't maintain sync. After doing a search on the forums and the web it seems this is a much needed feature (i.e. lack of outlook sync from BB Link) so I guess just have to wait till BB10 becomes more feature rich.
    05-16-14 01:16 PM
    To sync Outlook 2010 with Outlook.com you need the Outlook Hotmail Connector that's available as a download from Microsoft. As for synching Outlook 2010 to your phone, you'll need to use Link, though it's questionable as to how well it will work. I was able to do it with my Q10 and my old version of Outlook 2007, but I haven't tried it with 2010.
    05-16-14 03:32 PM
    I think I wasn't clear....I'm taking about 'Notes' and 'Tasks' that you enter into Outlook 2010.....you cannot sync those to Outlook.com NOR any BB10 device that I'm aware off (that's why I started this thread) in the same way you could with BBOS phones (i.e. through USB or OTA) unless you buy a separate software that is a minimum 30-40 dollars for the cheap ones or annual fees for the more robust solutions.
    05-16-14 04:42 PM