Is there any live chat software that also has a BB10 mobile app? We are looking to add it to our website and most have iphone & android
    apps. I could sideload and android version but would prefer a solution with a native BB10 app.
    07-22-13 02:19 PM
    Skype?
    Is there any live chat software that also has a BB10 mobile app? We are looking to add it to our website and most have iphone & android
    apps. I could sideload and android version but would prefer a solution with a native BB10 app.
    07-22-13 03:24 PM
    I'm looking for live chat to add to our website for customer service. I don't think Skype will do it. There is Zopim, which is just an android port, but it is something at least.
    07-22-13 04:09 PM
    Hello, Rick

You can try eAssistance Pro live chat software, it supports mobile application which is that prominent using devices as iphone, ipad, android, smartphone and Blackberry. I hope, it would be fulfill your requirement. If need any help and queries related to product visit here https://www.eassistancepro.com/mobile-support.php

Thanks
    07-24-13 12:20 AM
    Exactly, Skype is not a solution if you are looking for live chat service on your website to chat with website visitors. Live chat software is not just a chat software but also useful to measure performance of website and business if web analytic feature is embedded with live chat software. I recommend you to subscribe Live2Support live chat app. Live2Support is a brand name in the chat software industry which is available in Android and iPhone/iPad devices.You can try it free.

iPhone Details: iPhone Live Chat App
    Android Details: Android Chat App
    07-25-13 12:16 AM
    We use Zopim and it has been incredibly effective for us. In terms of proactive chat software, Zopim has some very useful features and is very cost effective. The Android port is now available in app world and it is *ok*. It has very basic functionality compared to the web interface, but if you're just looking to be available to chat with your customers it will get the job done. Would really love to see the functionality of the app expanded and also a native BlackBerry app.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 11:10 PM
    Live chat software is so popular today! I think Skype or YM! is not designed for your business goal.
    There are a lot of live chat software for you to choose. How about Subiz?
    I hear people've said it's really good!
    09-18-13 02:56 AM