Just re installed. A Lot of contacts were linked to linkedin. By deleting linkedin, it also deleted phone numbers. Donnow how to get them back.

Posted via CB10
    It should pull them back from LinkedIn. At least any LinkedIn data slowly restores on my phone - contacts do. (That's without explicit contact sharing)

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 11:30 AM
    How long did it take? Mine are still not showing.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 12:11 PM
    How long did it take? Mine are still not showing.

Posted via CB10
    I don't have that many contacts which helps. At most a couple of minutes - as long as it takes LinkedIn to synchronise messages and notifications (which work for me).

Posted via CB10
    05-21-14 11:37 PM
    I think the problem of the cache limit reached error was caused by top news. Since a couple of days, I can't see top news anymore and the cache limit error is also gone. I'm not using top news anyway so if they delete it completely that would be also fine by me.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 04:16 AM
    I think the problem of the cache limit reached error was caused by top news. Since a couple of days, I can't see top news anymore and the cache limit error is also gone. I'm not using top news anyway so if they delete it completely that would be also fine by me.

Posted via CB10
    But are you getting any other updates? I'm getting none... just off topic job suggestions from LinkedIn....
    The stream is otherwise empty.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 04:36 AM
    I rebuilt my phone with 10.3, I no longer have the issue with LinkedIn using version 10.1.7.80.
    05-23-14 05:11 AM
    Yes I'm getting new updates. Did you try and reinstall the app? Make sure you backup your contacts because maybe some contacts are connected to linkedin.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 05:11 AM
    I rebuilt my phone with 10.3, I no longer have the issue with LinkedIn using version 10.1.7.80.
    10.3 didn't change anything for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 09:10 AM
    Yes I'm getting new updates. Did you try and reinstall the app? Make sure you backup your contacts because maybe some contacts are connected to linkedin.

Posted via CB10
    I belong to those for whom reinatalling does nothing.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 09:10 AM
    I also took myself out of a lot of groups on LinkedIn, I wonder if that affected it?

I wantz more BlackBerry goodness!
    05-23-14 09:20 AM
    I also took myself out of a lot of groups on LinkedIn, I wonder if that affected it?

I wantz more BlackBerry goodness!
    It shouldn't. Linkedin should update the app more often, not only with bug fixes (which would be a good start) but also with user experience. The bottom bar on the Q10 is still not hiding when scrolling for example, or you cannot see you liked your post when having a new job or something.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 09:42 AM
    Just noticed it has loaded content again (missing news) - it didn't do so today morning.
    That's a step in the right direction.

A part of the question here is whether it is the LinkedIn app or the server backend.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 09:49 AM
    And it broke again for me... no updates any more...

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 04:09 PM
38 12