What happened? Thought it was supposed to of been out already??

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:17 PM
    Kobo rather

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 01:18 PM
    Sideloaded Android works pretty well. But to the real point, I'm a little surprised, too, considering they're a Toronto-based company and have had the strong BlackBerry partnership before with the PlayBook. I tweeted at them after I got my Z10 (about 3 weeks ago) and they assured me that it is coming but didn't give any kind of estimate for release date.
    04-16-13 01:23 PM
    It was coming along nicely, but then it pulled a tendon. We won't see it for awhile.
    anon(5742598) likes this.
    04-16-13 01:31 PM
    I would suggest emailing Kobo <[email protected]> and keep asking them. Contact info for Kobo and many others are in my thread below:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ng-out-781831/
    04-16-13 01:37 PM
    I was taken aback by Kobo not being on the Z10, but I'm finding workarounds that I think I actually prefer.

First, if you go to Kobo's website through the Z10's browser, they actually do have a really good HTML5 site that even allows for offline reading. I'll admit, though, that anything that includes graphics or any elaborate text styles gets mangled.

I'd been using my Playbook to keep using Kobo, but this past weekend I was traveling and realized I'd left my PB at home. While at a Chapters bookstore I saw a Kobo Mini e-reader and picked it up on kind of a whim. I have to admit, the dedicated reader had a lot more features for managing books than the PB app (even to the point of having more choice of font size), and you can't argue with the battery life. Kobo and Zinio had become the last major uses I had for my Playbook, and I've been looking long and hard at Win 8 tablets...
    04-16-13 03:07 PM
    Wish there was an app for Kobe Bryant

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-16-13 04:31 PM
    Wish there was an app for Kobe Bryant

Posted via CB10
    That's what I thought when I first looked at the title of this thread...
    04-17-13 11:14 AM
    Not a direct answer, but just in case anyone interested was unaware, there is an official Amazon Kindle in BB World already.

Again, "just in case anyone interested was unaware."

This is how you CB10, son!
    04-17-13 11:42 AM
    Kobo has been out for about a week on App World, though I believe it is an Android port. It is working on my Z10, but I haven't really tried it out yet....I use the PlayBook app all the time.
    07-17-13 10:31 AM