I installed the Kindle app and downloaded one of my books. I opened it and now I can't back out of it no matter what I do to go to the main menu. I'm having the same problem with Android apps. It was suggested that I try a diagonal swipe to go back or a top down swipe to display options but neither is working on either my Android apps or the Kindle app.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 02:25 PM
    For android apps swipe down from the top of the screen, and will display a back arrow. you can hit that to back out of your books.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 03:10 PM
    I installed the Kindle app and downloaded one of my books. I opened it and now I can't back out of it no matter what I do to go to the main menu. I'm having the same problem with Android apps. It was suggested that I try a diagonal swipe to go back or a top down swipe to display options but neither is working on either my Android apps or the Kindle app.

Posted via CB10
    To troubleshoot it, I think a video of your kindle/android apps in action would give us a clue in diagnosing the issue. Can you put a video of it on youtube and give us the link here?
    03-30-13 03:42 PM
    Swiping down from the top isn't working
    03-30-13 04:10 PM
    This is not working for me. I'm basically doing the opposite of the gesture to minimize an open app, except top down instead of bottom up to minimize. I do this all the time with Android apps on my PlayBook. Aaaaarrrggghhh!

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 04:12 PM
    There is another discussion on this - spiculated did a post that works ( http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ration-789462/ ).... place your finger at he word blackberry and swipe at an angle to the left- a sharp angle- works fine and allows more books to be downloaded- - supposedly works for any android app....
    03-30-13 04:18 PM
    This is why android ports for apps that use gestures suck this app should have been built native especially for the amount of money we give amazon. Poo Poo on them mine keeps opening back to start page not the page I was on this app in its current form sucks!

Posted on my DARTHVADER Z-10
    03-30-13 04:27 PM
    Yes!! Sharp right to left swipe worked. Thank you Crackberry Nation!

Posted via CB10
    fjfisher601#AC likes this.
    03-30-13 04:31 PM