Well, it's a very good app. The UI, the social side of it and the effects are damn good.
    It is important to people out there because EVERYONE is using it on their phones and buying a new phone and then losing the coolest app you have, won't make sense to them.

Also, I could live without it but I want IG to come to BB10 because the platform would get a lot of attention.
    It may sound reductive but that's the truth; Everyone I talked to about BB Z10 asked "Does it have instagram? If it does, I'mma get it."
    But are people really using effects with their pictures all the time? And what kind of effects? I still don't get why this app is so wanted.

I can understand skype and whatsapp but this one isn't making any sense to me :S

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 06:27 PM
    Think of it this way, BlackBerry will sell more Z10 phones if they have the most popular apps on the phone whether or not the user will use it. It will close the app gap somewhat and will help increase sales. So IG is part of that sales increase. It Has to be there or people will walk away if it's not there. Everything today is All about the Apps.
    03-03-13 10:50 AM
    doesn't matter a native or ported as long as it works perfectly ...

and if it was ported the next versions will be native i guess ..

what matters now when it's going to be released !
    03-03-13 11:16 AM
    Just hoping we get it soon! need to stay in touch with My motorcycle pal's lol because riding season is just around the corner

Posted via CB10
    03-03-13 12:02 PM
    But are people really using effects with their pictures all the time? And what kind of effects? I still don't get why this app is so wanted.

I can understand skype and whatsapp but this one isn't making any sense to me :S

Posted via CB10
    its not really about the effects, its about the social media experience. I was forced to start using it for work (i manage social media for clients) and i must say its the best social media network out right. I think this app is a must have to bring back users from ios/android.
    03-03-13 09:29 PM
    Just when I got my hopes up, the US launch is here and we still haven't heard or seen anything as of yet. Great job, Kevin. I am really disappointed as a matter of fact.
    03-23-13 12:12 PM
    Have a bad feeling that instagram might not be coming to BB 10.
    03-23-13 01:56 PM
    Just when I got my hopes up, the US launch is here and we still haven't heard or seen anything as of yet. Great job, Kevin. I am really disappointed as a matter of fact.
    Wtf, how is Kevin responsible?

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    03-23-13 02:01 PM
    Wtf, how is Kevin responsible?

Sent From My New IPad using Tapatalk
    I did not say Kevin was responsible in this matter. He had our hopes up and the articles that came from him including "Instagram is coming to BB10".

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 03:03 PM
    I did not say Kevin was responsible in this matter. He had our hopes up and the articles that came from him including "Instagram is coming to BB10".

Posted via CB10
    I'd take a look at this article that Kevin posted.
    Instagram still coming to BlackBerry 10 (but I'm going to give somebody a car anyway) | CrackBerry.com
    He picked his words carefully...

I've recently started using the app, and would love to see it come officially to BB10, but until then, the sideloaded version works perfectly for me.
    03-23-13 03:14 PM
85 ... 234