Loose lips sink ships. And my lips are sealed on this one.

But you can continue speculate to your heart's content!
    Oh come on Kevin! You are just killing us with your hints already. Let me go to bed early with a smile atleast.
    brunolovesbrit likes this.
    02-03-13 04:10 PM
    I saved the picture as a screenshot to my phone. Should I post it?
    02-04-13 12:44 AM
    sure. you are under no agreement or anything. post without fear my friend
    02-04-13 12:53 AM
    sure. you are under no agreement or anything. post without fear my friend
    Well...if Kevin had to take his down either by force or something else than I'm not sure if I should post it even though I did take the screenshot.
    02-04-13 12:55 AM
    Ok here it is y'all. There is another thread that posted about Let Instagram Question Die or something like 7 threads below this, but anyway....
    Voila!

Attached Thumbnails Kevin, Instagram is a ported-Andriod version or native app?-instagram-screenshot.jpg  
    02-04-13 01:00 AM
    Someone on Twitter asked Kevin if that IG is Native or Android.

He replied it's "Natidroidive".
    ChescoBurgz likes this.
    02-04-13 08:49 AM
    Someone on Twitter asked Kevin if that IG is Native or Android.

He replied it's "Natidroidive".
    Hmmm...that's a new one. Still confused.
    02-04-13 02:02 PM
    So I guess we will never know that until it's been officially launched in the BB World huh.
    02-04-13 04:03 PM
    I think it's the android app ported with fixes to BlackBerry 10, this is just to have the app available for the USA launch, then they will release a full Cascades one... I think
    brunolovesbrit and Jake2826 like this.
    02-04-13 05:02 PM
    I think it's the android app ported with fixes to BlackBerry 10, this is just to have the app available for the USA launch, then they will release a full Cascades one... I think
    Agree.
    02-04-13 05:13 PM
    You mean like a placeholder? What a tease!
    02-04-13 10:27 PM
    I have the feeling IG, Skype, and Whatsapp will come native in March for the US release.
    brunolovesbrit and robkd like this.
    02-04-13 11:32 PM
    I have the feeling IG, Skype, and Whatsapp will come native in March for the US release.
    I hope soo
    brunolovesbrit and robkd like this.
    02-05-13 01:59 AM
    I was thinking taking the instagram APK and look up for the allowed resolutions. I see that instagram is updated every once and a while to add new phones (by simply adding the resolution to some kind of internal DB).

Will let you guys know.
    02-05-13 03:55 PM
    So I'm the ex-bf stalking BlackBerry while holding my mistress WP7.8 waiting to see if Instagram comes or not. This whole thing is killing me. I left BlackBerry because there were never official dates for anything. PlayBook OS 2.0 especially. I swear if you give me an official Instagam date, I'll come back baby. Otherwise, I'm going to the red light side of town for some Android action. :-)
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    02-05-13 05:12 PM
    I'm really disappointed in you guys... I expected to see some comments about this video...

How to do a Security Wipe (factory reset) the BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com
    02-05-13 06:53 PM
    I'm really disappointed in you guys... I expected to see some comments about this video...

Woaaa nice little easter egg....
    Since that phone with all those apps on it was wiped, I'm sure it didn't take as much will and effort to get them
    02-05-13 07:20 PM

I see what you did there !, Seen a nice icon with instagram onit ! Never really asked before or thought but do developers get some applications before the launch etc?

I didnt even notice the instagram app untill now and im pretty sure its going to be native as what would be the point in having a non working sideloaded app on ! Great teaser :P

Also im jelous you have the CB app I want it !
    02-05-13 07:43 PM

Oh gosh, you're such a tease lol You're killing us. I'm dealing with it kinda well because I'm in Italy and I can't get a Z10 yet but I'd be so freaking out if I were in Canada or UK and I couldn't install IG on my device whereas you've been using it for a while
    02-05-13 08:06 PM
    the day the Z10 gets instagram and whatsapp is the day i drop my lumia 920 for it
    02-06-13 01:50 AM
    Alos that video of how to wipe is the worlds biggest tease XD
    02-06-13 01:51 AM
    Alos that video of how to wipe is the worlds biggest tease XD
    lol.. couldn't agree more.
    especially with the instagram n crackberry icons are already in the Z10
    02-06-13 02:14 AM
    lol. I had to watch the video a second time to see it. Nice teaser but I bet he's just aching to burst out whether it's sideloaded or native...but he can't. *shakes head*. Oh well, it keeps all of us CB users more on our seats.
    02-06-13 02:23 AM
    At this point, I wouldn't complain if its an Android port. BB10 is still spanking new, so as long as it works well, its a good news.
    02-06-13 08:55 AM
    What's the difference between a native App and an Android port (other than the graphics)... Will we still receive the updates of the app through BB World or how?
    02-06-13 10:02 AM
85 1234