I've been reading and checking the posts on CB about Appcon ( application condition). Many a times I regret why I didn't studied computer language while I was at school. The regret is because, I want to bring major apps to our platform, not because I use it, but because people whine a lot about it, while buying a business class phone and complaining about Instagram's absence. It's a personal choice, I use my phone because it's a part of me, it serves my purpose and my needs. More than anything my phone has to be a communicator, best in class and above all.
    Here is my request to Devs out there, mail to the big shots, tweet them, get in touch with them, tell them you (we) would like to work with them to build an app for BlackBerry 10. Give them analysis how BlackBerry is better and how will they be benefited from it. Show them charts, show them those devs who specifically/ particularly build their app for BlackBerry 10 platform because chances are they would be downloaded not unlike iOS or Android where they collects dust at their app stores.
    I am a sales and marketing guy can just do these two, can sell can market but can't make an app.
    If we have a shortage of business app let's make/build it collectively, I know a lot of people would flood their mindset with negative comments but hey,
    BBM channel,
    Super native apps,
    Keyboard,
    Time shift,
    Movie maker,
    HUB, and many more, we have it.
    Let's show them what we've got.
    :wrote it in 8 mins:

Proudly Z10ing. 24F40D3B
    omi10468 and redk like this.
    07-19-13 11:16 PM
    you lost me
    07-19-13 11:20 PM
    The problem with the big name missing apps is not labor, it is needing the cooperation of the service providers. For example Netflix will not allow a community built app access to its service.

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    Lendo likes this.
    07-19-13 11:24 PM
    Nice post and Blackberry is lucky to have customers who want to get involved. Anything that can build more positive momentum for blackberry at this time is appreciated.
    07-19-13 11:36 PM