Hi all,

My first app, Quizium was released on app world and I'm looking for some feedback. I built it specifically for Q10, but it works great on Z10 as well. It was a ton of fun and I have some ideas for future features, such as ScoreLoop integration and statistics, but if you enjoy it and would love to see an additional feature, let me know!

Check it out!
    BlackBerry World - Quizium
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    05-07-13 05:49 PM
    Congrats! Seems a lotta fun! Will definitely try this one out when my Z arrives. Kinda sad that the first comment is a one star review that seems to talk good about the app :/

Oh and welcome to Crackberry! Don't hesitate to ask more questions and we hope to see more of you!
    05-07-13 06:02 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome!

As for the one star review... it was a co-worker who tried reviewing it and hit some wrong keys on the screen. I'm trying to get it removed :/
    05-07-13 08:02 PM
    Hi all,

My first app, Quizium was released on app world and I'm looking for some feedback. I built it specifically for Q10, but it works great on Z10 as well. It was a ton of fun and I have some ideas for future features, such as ScoreLoop integration and statistics, but if you enjoy it and would love to see an additional feature, let me know!

Check it out!
    BlackBerry World - Quizium
    Congrats and welcome
    05-07-13 08:07 PM