- CrackBerry Abuser
04-12-2013, 07:47 AM #6
- 411 Posts
I really don't feel like paying for my car anymore.
Can anyone show me how to steal one?
I mean people do it every day, that must mean it's Ok.
While you're at it can you show me how to break into people's homes and take stuff of theirs that I want?
Then we can climb up a hydro pole and wire directly into the power lines so I don't have to pay for that either.
Man life is so much simpler when you just take everything without any consideration for those who work hard to create.
Posted on a Post It!
- CrackBerry Genius
04-12-2013, 08:10 AM #8
- 1,746 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
04-12-2013, 08:29 AM #9
- 850 Posts
To the Original Poster, If you want to jail break a phone, go to Apple... If you want to root your phone, go to Android.. If you want a secure phone with the ability to side load go with Blackberry... There is a reason Apple phones were jailbroken in the first place, and it wasnt because of the cost of apps... it was because of the lack of customization.. It was for the developers who felt apple's rules were too strict, it was a way out..Not to mention apple didnt care about security... Blackberry, even though the customization is not there at the moment will be there... and it is secure.... im sure numerous people have tried breaking into this OS, but there has been one successful attempt since the playbook's release and that attempt has been closed... so good luck on your quest.. just hope your quest for jailbreaking to steal doesnt leave you in jail..... lol
Looks like you have the wrong device my friend
Posted via CB10
- By flip4life4751 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 78Last Post: 01-04-2013, 07:04 PM
- By UnknownError507 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2011, 12:46 PM
- By italygrl1 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2010, 10:27 AM
- By italygrl1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2010, 10:27 AM
- By snowboarder787 in forum AT&TReplies: 13Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:13 PM