Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By cjcampbell
  • 1 Post By Jsolts
  • 1 Post By BuzzStarField
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Jailbreak BlackBerry Z10?

Anyone know how to? Don't really feel like paying for apps anymore

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yes, I have done it. It's call sideloading, rather then "Jailbreaking".
    Search the forum for how to sideload apps on your BB 10 device.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

I mean like original blackberry apps. Sideloading apps can tend to glitch

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,961 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yonas Berhane View Post

Posted via CB10
    So you want to steal from the good people that developed the apps that you want to use?

Posted via CB10
    KemKev likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by cjcampbell View Post
    So you want to steal from the good people that developed the apps that you want to use?

Posted via CB10
    Millions of people do this on the IOS apple store. Lol you sound like you never heard of jail breaking before man

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

I really don't feel like paying for my car anymore.
    Can anyone show me how to steal one?

I mean people do it every day, that must mean it's Ok.

While you're at it can you show me how to break into people's homes and take stuff of theirs that I want?

Then we can climb up a hydro pole and wire directly into the power lines so I don't have to pay for that either.

Man life is so much simpler when you just take everything without any consideration for those who work hard to create.

Posted on a Post It!
    Thanked by 3:
    habs_fan (04-12-2013),  SlcCorrado (04-12-2013),  tdaye (04-12-2013) 
    magsasaka likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Jsolts View Post
    I really don't feel like paying for my car anymore.
    Can anyone show me how to steal one?

I mean people do it every day, that must mean it's Ok.

While you're at it can you show me how to break into people's homes and take stuff of theirs that I want?

Then we can climb up a hydro pole and wire directly into the power lines so I don't have to pay for that either.

Man life is so much simpler when you just take everything without any consideration for those who work hard to create.

Posted on a Post It!
    I agree 100%. These BlackBerry apps are awesome, and very rarely you don't get what you pay for or even more sometimes

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Yonas Berhane View Post

Posted via CB10
    The only legal way to get an app for free that everyone else has to pay for is to write your own. If you do a good job and post your app in BB World, you might earn some money that you can use for whatever purpose you desire, including offsetting the cost of downloading other apps from BBW. Of course if people steal your app, you won't earn any money and you will have wasted the time that you invested in its creation. I think that this is the reason that BBRY has made it quite difficult for people to avoid paying for apps and thus deprive vendors of their livelihood. Now, you may think that BBRY's attention to security is uncool but I rather like it.
    Show off PlayBook's magnetometer! Just point and see What's up.
    Visit What's up Sky Map on Facebook.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    280BF90E

To the Original Poster, If you want to jail break a phone, go to Apple... If you want to root your phone, go to Android.. If you want a secure phone with the ability to side load go with Blackberry... There is a reason Apple phones were jailbroken in the first place, and it wasnt because of the cost of apps... it was because of the lack of customization.. It was for the developers who felt apple's rules were too strict, it was a way out..Not to mention apple didnt care about security... Blackberry, even though the customization is not there at the moment will be there... and it is secure.... im sure numerous people have tried breaking into this OS, but there has been one successful attempt since the playbook's release and that attempt has been closed... so good luck on your quest.. just hope your quest for jailbreaking to steal doesnt leave you in jail..... lol

Looks like you have the wrong device my friend
    Between Realities

Global Posts
    12,862 Global Posts

Interesting. I rooted my Android devices so I could pay for more specialized apps.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Quote Originally Posted by adjdudley21 View Post
    To the Original Poster, If you want to jail break a phone, go to Apple... If you want to root your phone, go to Android.. If you want a secure phone with the ability to side load go with Blackberry... There is a reason Apple phones were jailbroken in the first place, and it wasnt because of the cost of apps... it was because of the lack of customization.. It was for the developers who felt apple's rules were too strict, it was a way out..Not to mention apple didnt care about security... Blackberry, even though the customization is not there at the moment will be there... and it is secure.... im sure numerous people have tried breaking into this OS, but there has been one successful attempt since the playbook's release and that attempt has been closed... so good luck on your quest.. just hope your quest for jailbreaking to steal doesnt leave you in jail..... lol

Looks like you have the wrong device my friend
    Thanks for the post, Makes sense. I think I'm gonna delete this post because you made me think about what I'm actually asking and I think your absolutely right. I will continue to pay for apps. Maybe I'll just keep this post to see all the people who get offended's reaction because it's pretty funny.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

Wrong place to come out and ask that shiit

Posted via CB10
    Check out my funny pet channel at C003084CA
    CrackBerry Addict

Sure I pirate some things. But in this case I have to say come on man... you can't afford $1.99 for an app? they're really not that expensive

Posted via CB10