Its so sad that we have to use native apps. I ask the developers why not Blackberry? Everyone out there. Look at instagram, Soundcloud and the list goes on and on. Why cant the App Devs release their stuff for bb? Im new to Blackberry so I dont know. I've been on Iphone and I can find all the apps I need.
    04-09-15 02:44 PM
    BTW, "native" means it's a BlackBerry app.

We don't get the developers making native apps because our market share is too small to bother coding and supporting BlackBerry apps.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    der_mit, habs_fan, moody and 1 others like this.
    04-09-15 02:48 PM
    Feel free to search and read the million other threads saying the same thing instead of opening another. thread.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by john_v; 04-10-15 at 09:16 AM.
    04-09-15 03:03 PM
    Feel free to search and read the million other threads saying the same thing instead of opening another thread.

Posted via CB10
    Right.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by john_v; 04-10-15 at 09:16 AM.
    04-09-15 06:13 PM
    Op, I would like to ask a question. Is there ANYTHiNG you like about BlackBerry? B/c I have read so many of your threads and posts & they all seem to be full of anger and frustration.

With that said, since BlackBerry seems to cause you extreme emotional distress, perhaps Android, Apple or Windows would be a better option for you?

It's like the patient that went to the doctor and said "doc it hurts when I do this, can you help?" and the dr says "yes, stop doing that.".
    04-09-15 09:13 PM
    Op, I would like to ask a question. Is there ANYTHiNG you like about BlackBerry? B/c I have read so many of your threads and posts & they all seem to be full of anger and frustration.

With that said, since BlackBerry seems to cause you extreme emotional distress, perhaps Android, Apple or Windows would be a better option for you?

It's like the patient that went to the doctor and said "doc it hurts when I do this, can you help?" and the dr says "yes, stop doing that.".
    I'm not frustrated or angry about it. Just sad.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 08:45 AM
    BTW, "native" means it's a BlackBerry app.

We don't get the developers making native apps because our market share is too small to bother coding and supporting BlackBerry apps.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    I meant it's not official.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 08:46 AM

I have used all platforms. I have an IPhone but my primary phone will always be blackberry. And that's what I prefer. #ineedmybb
    I'm crazy about it and I want the company to grow.

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    04-10-15 08:47 AM
    Feel free to search and read the million other threads saying the same thing instead of opening another thread.

Posted via CB10
    Tsk tsk. Is that what you learned from your parents and teachers? Sorry, but keep this language and use it TO communicate with people at home. Not here.
    Last edited by john_v; 04-10-15 at 09:17 AM.
    04-10-15 09:06 AM
    I'm sure a lot of BlackBerry users would love to use native apps. But they just aren't there.

Closing this because it will go nowhere fast.
    04-10-15 09:13 AM