Today i bought the isupr8 app from the BlackBerry world. After noticing some really disappointing things from the app i proceded to email support only to get the email sent back to me as failure sent! The vendor name is an exact copy of its iphone counterpart. Is this not illegal? There are screenshots of the app in world where they jusy dont come up on the phone. Please tell me what to do because im really pissed if i am indeed right. This is the email i wrote to the real isuper8 support email in their website....

Hello. Today i bought your isupr8 app from the blackberry app world and was really disappointed with the app. Now, i am starting to wonder if your company has actually put the app for sale in the blackberry world store since seeing your site, i have noticed its only for ios. The vendor is using your real company name and logos. I know its less then likely that ill get a refund but please let me know if you have have actually released the app for blackberry. If you have not i guess i will send blackberry a nice email. Ohh..i also sent this email to the address provided from the app world app and it got returned to me as failure sent. Thank you for your time and i hope to hear from you promptly.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 06:24 PM
    Mind linking the app here?
    03-09-14 07:55 PM
    03-09-14 10:49 PM
    Mind linking the app here?
    Just found it, does look pretty legit indeed. Reviews seem to contradict each other by a lot

Bekijk iSupr8 - Vintage Video Camera in BlackBerry World! U vindt dit op http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/38184889

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 11:14 PM
    thank you everyone for their input.I have requested a refund. Is it easy to get one?..they said they would respond within 48 hours. And another thing..the app cost 2.69 dollars but here in Spain i pay 2.69 EUROS which is like 5 dollars! How come they dont do money conversions in blackberry world?
    03-10-14 05:48 AM
    I have received numerous refunds from BlackBerry or the company that manages their app store. Many times I have purchased apps for the playbook and didn't work as promised or there was a bug. A quick email to BlackBerry explaining the problem and 48 hours later I had my refund.
    Haven't had to do it with any apps for my z30 yet.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 08:10 AM
    Go team BlackBerry Quality Control! *pom poms raised high*
    03-10-14 09:18 AM
    Hi CrackBerry & BB10 Users, Bruce Seymour here from MEA Mobile. I assure you iSupr8 is a real app and we’re really proud of what it can do. iSupr8 for BB10 applies live vintage filters to your videos as you record. iSupr8 is the best video filter app available and we’re proud to bring it to the Blackberry platform as a native cascades app. Is it perfect? No, but if you send us your crash logs we can help improve the next build. [email protected]

As for Fran's note, we did not receive any support request other than one from 3/10/2014 which was responded to. We love the BB10 platform and are excited about the future possibilities, but receiving 2 star reviews doesn’t encourage us.

Note: MEA Mobile is also the maker of ‘Printicular’ which enables you to print your BB10’s pictures at Walgreens and was recently covered on Crackberry: https://twitter.com/CrackBerry/statu...45207433162752

Printicular
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/39995924/

iSupr8
    iSupr8 - Vintage Video Camera - BlackBerry World
    03-10-14 10:43 AM
    Love it when devs come in these threads and engage their users, hope it gets resolved soon then!

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    03-10-14 11:42 AM
    Hi CrackBerry & BB10 Users, Bruce Seymour here from MEA Mobile. I assure you iSupr8 is a real app and we�re really proud of what it can do. iSupr8 for BB10 applies live vintage filters to your videos as you record. iSupr8 is the best video filter app available and we�re proud to bring it to the Blackberry platform as a native cascades app. Is it perfect? No, but if you send us your crash logs we can help improve the next build. [email protected]

As for Fran's note, we did not receive any support request other than one from 3/10/2014 which was responded to. We love the BB10 platform and are excited about the future possibilities, but receiving 2 star reviews doesn�t encourage us.

Note: MEA Mobile is also the maker of �Printicular� which enables you to print your BB10�s pictures at Walgreens and was recently covered on Crackberry: https://twitter.com/CrackBerry/statu...45207433162752

Printicular
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...tent/39995924/

iSupr8
    iSupr8 - Vintage Video Camera - BlackBerry World
    Actually, 2 star comments should motivate you more!!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 12:10 PM
    Actually, 2 star comments should motivate you more!!!!

Posted via CB10
    goes both ways. if two stars are not deserved because a user does not understand the app then it can discoursge developers
    southlander likes this.
    03-11-14 12:11 AM
    Hello Bruce. Thanks for your response and for being so quick about it. The app runs ok on my z10 it does not crash. I was just disappointed in the quality of the app. I paid 2.86 euros for it which is like 5 dollars so i expected a little more. There is a settings screen shown in the blackberry world app section which contains a screen showing you various user settings and i just cant find it on the app in my blackberry. If maybe you can show me how to find it. I could not find it for the life of me. This is what got me mad the most i guess. I am sorry for the 2 stars but when i went and left a review i tried to be as honest and fair as i could. I guess maybe you deserve 3 stars for the support shown. When I sent an email to you guys and it didn't get sent i immediately had my suspicions as you can probably understand. Anyway, hope you guys keep working on the blackberry platform and wish you the most success!
    03-11-14 06:34 AM