Heya,

wondering if you guys have the same issue with me regarding SNAP

just installed the latest version by sideloaded it

seems ok, be able to login and open the apps

but then i want to check my apps or looking for any apss

it just show blank, doesn't show a thing

anyone experiencing the same issue ?
    09-26-16 09:32 AM
    Have you rebooted you phone after you sideloaded SNAP?

Maybe try downloading it again. remove the copy you have and install the new copy...
    09-26-16 10:53 AM
    it just show blank, doesn't show a thing
    Had the exact same thing. Could not browse apps or search for an app. Just got a revolving circle going nowhere and the Browse page was blank.

I uninstalled and sideloaded again which resolved the previous problems.
    However, when I wanted to download the Scotiabank mobile banking app it says "Unable to install app". Whatever that means.

If V3 of Snap is supposed to be an improvement Jim Muir still has a long way to go and reinstalling V2.0.0.2. is not an option anymore. I uninstalled V3 and sideloaded V2.0.0.2 again. After logging in with my Google account I got the message "Successfully logged in", only to be followed by a message saying my Google password had changed, which it has not. I think it is a way to force installation of V3.

Snap V2 worked flawlessly, V3 is a disaster and now he wants to get paid for it. Let him iron out all the problems first and make it work, then I'll be more than happy to send him some money.
    09-28-16 12:27 PM
    Just jumped to 3.0 (add-free for 2,99$), cause it just started for me, that I can't log in on V2.x.

Tried to update spotify, but after a really long process of initializing (about 30 seconds) and downloading I get the "can't install app" message, too.

Isn't spotify supposed to work? Or maybe has it something to do with spotify already installed from amazon?

*Edit: Nope, just tried it out. Uninstalled spotify and tried to install it via snap v3 but it didn't work. So, well spent 3 bugs so far!
    Last edited by markus2107; 11-03-16 at 04:44 AM.
    11-03-16 03:59 AM
    Just jumped to 3.0 (add-free for 2,99$), cause it just started for me, that I can't log in on V2.x.

Tried to update spotify, but after a really long process of initializing (about 30 seconds) and downloading I get the "can't install app" message, too.

Isn't spotify supposed to work? Or maybe has it something to do with spotify already installed from amazon?

*Edit: Nope, just tried it out. Uninstalled spotify and tried to install it via snap v3 but it didn't work. So, well spent 3 bugs so far!
    No issues with installing and updating Spotify (as well as others) with Snap v3.0.0.5.
    11-03-16 08:36 PM