I was talking to a good friend today who happens to be a developer and has been involved with Android and IOS app development the past few years.

I started to ask about what would he think about developing some apps for the BlackBerry 10 platform and I was very surprised to what he had to say.

He and some associates have already been looking into development for BlackBerry OS10 because they feel the Android and IOS app market has become so saturated that unless you can come up with something unique it's becoming a waste of time.

He went on to say that there is so many redundant apps in Android and IOS that it's becoming very hard to be innovative anymore.

He stated that most of the good money has already been made and there are so may copyrighted ideas that it tough to come up something that someone else hasn't thought of.

He thinks if they can come up with a couple of good apps for BlackBerry OS10 that it might be worth their while. I told him he has my blessing and if and when the apps become available in the near future. I will gladly promote them for them. I thought I would share this little tidbit with the folks on this great site.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T-Mobile USA
    07-11-14 05:25 PM
    Thanks , that's a good thing if they start working on os10
    07-11-14 05:44 PM
    I've been saying this for so long . It's so easy to make money on bb10 especially if you advertise it on fan sites.

You dont have to be orginal at all except for UI.

People will pay anything for any good social app.
    Reverse engineering is risky but a huge bonus.

Posted via CB10
    miguel89to likes this.
    07-11-14 06:30 PM
    That's good... I got the cascade code book CB advertised and I'm reading it to have some idea how to code... but I am stuck in how to actually do it... do I need special software? or can I just type the code in word /notepad? If word/notepad... where do I take my finished code?....so many questions

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    07-11-14 06:34 PM
    You have many things you can add to bb10. Especially the essential apps that everybody asks for. Such as communication apps, VPN clients, games, etc..

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 06:37 PM
    That's good... I got the cascade code book CB advertised and I'm reading it to have some idea how to code... but I am stuck in how to actually do it... do I need special software? or can I just type the code in word /notepad? If word/notepad... where do I take my finished code?....so many questions

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    Haha ye I got the book to and have no idea whats up and down haha

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 08:01 PM