What a good day to own a Z10
    03-05-13 12:28 PM
    what happened?
    03-05-13 12:39 PM
    what happened?
    a working Instagram client is on the loose :-)
    03-05-13 01:43 PM
    Sorry, i am kinda new to tech, but just wandering what is making Instagrame so valued? It is to share pictures from what i read, but is it to save time over emailing or sending through facebook or messaging? Pls can someone explain why everyone is going nuts for this app?
    03-05-13 02:38 PM
    Sorry, i am kinda new to tech, but just wandering what is making Instagrame so valued? It is to share pictures from what i read, but is it to save time over emailing or sending through facebook or messaging? Pls can someone explain why everyone is going nuts for this app?
    Some like Twitter, some like Facebook, some like Instagram, some like Tumblr, some like all, some like some, some like none....

just a picturesharing social network
    mklwongbb likes this.
    03-05-13 02:42 PM
    Some like Twitter, some like Facebook, some like Instagram, some like Tumblr, some like all, some like some, some like none....

just a picturesharing social network
    +1

Posted via CB10
    03-05-13 02:46 PM
    ok thanks. But just wandering why people are now liking the Instagram more than say facebook, that was there before if i am not mistaken. Are people tired of facebook and thus just switching from it, or is there a clear advantage to using this?
    03-05-13 03:01 PM
    ok thanks. But just wandering why people are now liking the Instagram more than say facebook, that was there before if i am not mistaken. Are people tired of facebook and thus just switching from it, or is there a clear advantage to using this?
    Instagram is all about pics. People might share a photo of their dinner because it's a great photo with good colour and detail, but wouldn't bother their facebook friends with such a post.
    Also there's a lot of great image effects / filters / frames, etc. that can enhance the visual style.
    Turnda643 likes this.
    03-05-13 03:08 PM
    Instagram is a great way to share photos with bunches of people you may or may not know. I use it as an online photo gallery for myself. My friends follow me and can see where I've been. And like Twitter, you can search through it for hash-tags and find interesting photos on a variety of topics from other people all over the world.
    03-05-13 03:23 PM
    Instagram is a great way to share photos with bunches of people you may or may not know. I use it as an online photo gallery for myself. My friends follow me and can see where I've been. And like Twitter, you can search through it for hash-tags and find interesting photos on a variety of topics from other people all over the world.
    This.
    03-05-13 03:44 PM
    You see it's not just "pictures" it's significant pictures ie. My first picture upload on instagram yesterday was the ultrasound pic of my unborn child. SIGNIFICANT.

instagram.com/giorgiobahmz
    03-06-13 07:07 AM
    03-06-13 08:59 AM
    Interestingly same Instagram is crashing on my playbook so I assume that z10's android run time is updated

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 08:43 PM
    a working Instagram client is on the loose :-)
    Is this on BBW?
    03-06-13 11:59 PM
    lmao...that was hilarious, mainly because I know a few people just like that
    03-07-13 01:02 AM
    Q: would i be able to add my web address to automatically appear on all pics I post to Instagram? This to me would be the only benefit for me, personally, to use this program. It would allow me to post pics of my business as another form of advertising.

I guess, like could I create my own filter to 'overlay' on my posted pics.
    03-07-13 01:13 AM
    Don't ask me I'm an instagram noob
    03-07-13 07:41 AM
    I'm trying to "Register" after opening this app and after inputting my info, I always get an error message and get into the app itself, nor create a log in. The web-based Instagram doesn't seem to allow new account sign-ups, so I'm kinda out of luck... pretty bad setup so far for such a popular app... I'm surprised!

Edit: I was able to input my Facebook details, but that didn't seem to complete my registration process either. Still getting an error when trying to complete.
    03-07-13 12:31 PM
    I'm trying to "Register" after opening this app and after inputting my info, I always get an error message and get into the app itself, nor create a log in. The web-based Instagram doesn't seem to allow new account sign-ups, so I'm kinda out of luck... pretty bad setup so far for such a popular app... I'm surprised!

Edit: I was able to input my Facebook details, but that didn't seem to complete my registration process either. Still getting an error when trying to complete.
    this is a limitation with the current sideloaded version. you cannot register through the application, but if you already have an account you can sign in. try borrowing a friend's android or iphone, creating an account and then sign in on your device.
    kyleheney likes this.
    03-07-13 12:52 PM