| | 08-09-13, 12:58 AM Thread Author #1
Instagram 4.1.2 bar is here! Tested on Q10 10.2.0.1047
Hey guys, this is for those Instagram lovers.
I've uploaded the Instagram 4.1.2 which is the latest version from Google Play. The original .apk file has been converted to .bar format, you can give it a shot!
1. If you never met the camera compatible issue on your Z10 with 10.2, you just need to unzip the package to install the 4.1.2 version using DDPB or Chrome extension. Then, it's supposed to work. Otherwise, you probably need to follow the procedure below.
2. For those Q10 & DAC folks, I'm pretty sure the 4.1.2 won't work on 10.2 directly, the compatible issue will appear immediately once you run it.
A few steps to solve:
1. Unzip the package, you'll get 2 files including 3.4.4 and 4.1.2 version.
2. Install the 3.4.4 first. Do not install them together.
3. After finishing installation of 3.4.4, run it without signing in. Then, close it.
4. Install the 4.1.2, now you'll see two icons. Whichever you open, they'll both get into the same latest version.
5. Keep all these two icons on your device.
Now you're good to go. Enjoy!!
The download link has been renewed today!
-------------------Feb 24,2014 Update------------------
As long as you update your OS version to 10.2.1.537, you don't need to do my steps above any more! Simply download the latest instagram.apk installation package from android market, then install it on your device. The screenshots confirmed everything.