View Poll Results: Which Instagram client do you rather??

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android IG client (Sideloaded)

12 20.69%
  • iGrann (open beta)

28 48.28%
  • BlackGram (in BB World)

3 5.17%
  • I don't use IG

15 25.86%
    Hey CB nation,

just wanted to conduct poll of which IG client you guys rather use the most. Sound off in the Poll and elaborate in the comments.

enjoy.
    Jonas Van Gestel likes this.
    11-07-13 08:26 PM
    Igrann, I'm not going to pay for a client that is free on Android.

But I contacted instagram about blackgran if they are allowed to sell an app that use their api and costs money

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    11-07-13 08:31 PM
    Now why the **** would you do that?

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 09:19 PM
    Now why the **** would you do that?

Posted via CB10
    Lol I was thinking the same thing

Twitter ? @NerdBoss514 ~ BBM Channel ? A**alot C00120DD6 ~ Think in HD
    dusdal likes this.
    11-07-13 09:21 PM
    And we wonder why Blackberry has problems in the marketplace. For info I purchased Blackgram, use it and am happy with it. It is exactly what BB nees more of... apps hou download and that work. sideloading may work for the hardcores but most people don't want to bother. Some people are really moronic and the above posts are good examples of that!!!
    der_mit likes this.
    11-07-13 10:30 PM
    iGrann native and will have more features than the actual instagram app eventually. Enough said.
    11-07-13 10:57 PM
    Sideloaded Instagram until iGrann is in BBW. I bought Blackgram when it first came out and its junk. Got my refund and deleted it. Good riddance. Major security issues with the info all going through the dev's personal servers. Also this could be a capacity issue in the future or something problematic for other reasons. If it goes down while this guy is sleeping who knows how long it could take to be fixed. Or even if hes awake. We are at his mercy. Don't want my IG experience based on the reliability of some dev's servers! None of the options are really great right now but I suspect once iGrann is complete it will be the best option.
    11-07-13 11:12 PM

But I contacted instagram about blackgran if they are allowed to sell an app that use their api and costs money

Posted via CB10
    You gotta be kidding me...
    11-08-13 01:49 AM
    Sideload ig for now, Igrann when it drops. Main reason is multiple account support.

AT&T Z10
    11-08-13 04:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Someone is trying to be smart

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 04:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    If you don't have the money to buy an app, then wait for iGrann. Don't ruin other people's happiness just because you can't buy the app.

I am looking forward to iGrann. But for now, BlackGram is fine.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 04:17 AM
    Just be glad there are developers working to satisfy the needs of us, bb10 users.
    Thanks and Godbless to both developer.

Keepin' it Chill Z10
    11-08-13 04:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have so many things I want to insult you with for that. Why people have to out on the big man shoes and act like a muppet, I have no idea. Are they harming you? No. So let it be.

As for the OPs question, iGrann will be client of choice.

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. Pin:2B30530D http://geekphreek.com
    11-08-13 04:29 AM
    Issue with Blackgram is that I was quite happy with it till they did their latest update...now I can't log in (despite changing my password as the help/email adviced me to do)...and now they wouldn't/can't refund me. So paying for such an app is annoying
    11-08-13 04:59 AM
    I have so many things I want to insult you with for that. Why people have to out on the big man shoes and act like a muppet, I have no idea. Are they harming you? No. So let it be.

As for the OPs question, iGrann will be client of choice.

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. Pin:2B30530D http://geekphreek.com
    It was pure a question / tip to instagram with the note that someone is selling an app where you can upload photos and everything, but it's free on all other platforms.

And when I read the api rules it should not be allowed.

Anyway it was only a tip/contact about it

If you don't have the money to buy an app, then wait for iGrann. Don't ruin other people's happiness just because you can't buy the app.

I am looking forward to iGrann. But for now, BlackGram is fine.

Posted via CB10
    I buy enough apps.

C00019C6F
    11-08-13 07:47 AM
    It was pure a question / tip to instagram with the note that someone is selling an app where you can upload photos and everything, but it's free on all other platforms.

I buy enough apps.

C00019C6F
    You buy enough app,certainly you don't read or think enough. Please check out how blackgram works before you talk,they are using a workaround by transferring some user queries to their server. Do you think renting server is free?

Are you even feel grateful that there are still developers willing to develop on this platform? Read the basic supply/demand curve from basic economy please...

Posted via CB10
    blicked likes this.
    11-08-13 08:07 AM
    You truly are a genius. But I think the world just isin't ready to understand your logic.

Nor will it ever.

Those developers worked their *** off to bring an experience to BB10 that the people you snitched to refused.

You buy apps? Then I hope in the event ANY of those apps get blacklisted, you reimburse the developer for all the labour they put into it.

If you have a problem about pricing or whether it's "right", cry it out in a corner by yourself or read read Aristotle. The whole issue of sideloading apps itself is questionable... but don't screw over our native experience. Cmon man.

A just act does not make a just man.

Posted via CB10
    Javid Gozalov and blicked like this.
    11-08-13 08:14 AM

I buy enough apps.

C00019C6F
    All this time I thought Sheldon Cooper was a fictional character. Who knew?
    devin266 and SDTRMG like this.
    11-08-13 08:16 AM
    Sideloaded Instagram until iGrann is in BBW. I bought Blackgram when it first came out and its junk. Got my refund and deleted it. Good riddance. Major security issues with the info all going through the dev's personal servers. Also this could be a capacity issue in the future or something problematic for other reasons. If it goes down while this guy is sleeping who knows how long it could take to be fixed. Or even if hes awake. We are at his mercy. Don't want my IG experience based on the reliability of some dev's servers! None of the options are really great right now but I suspect once iGrann is complete it will be the best option.
    How can I get a refund from BlackGram?
    11-08-13 08:17 AM
    You buy enough app,certainly you don't read or think enough. Please check out how blackgram works before you talk,they are using a workaround by transferring some user queries to their server. Do you think renting server is free?

Are you even feel grateful that there are still developers willing to develop on this platform? Read the basic supply/demand curve from basic economy please...

Posted via CB10
    It never hurts to ask the owner (instagram in this case) if the app is legal on their platform.

C00019C6F
    11-08-13 09:56 AM
    It never hurts to ask the owner (instagram in this case) if the app is legal on their platform.

C00019C6F
    Sometimes the answer is clear and you don't have to ask. Obviously, Instagram(Facebook) got a legal team ready to prosecute anyone(and obviously, they will only do when some big companies violated their terms, so they can earn big money and pay the legal team) and a team programmers that monitor the traffic, in which apps that using their services. If you didn't even mention, they already knew it.

Sometimes they just turning one eye closed, just like they are allowing 6tag app( windows phone instagram) to be around and be so popular even if it was violated their terms as well.

However, you didn't do research or think about it and decided to put some salt over this wound...well, you are saying it doesn't hurt, but Instagram might become more cautious about this app. Honestly, they can just simply canned this app, by one email and close down the services for this app.
    blicked likes this.
    11-08-13 03:26 PM

C00019C6F
    You're not welcome here. Seriously. Snitch.

Posted via CB10
    blicked likes this.
    11-08-13 03:34 PM
    Don't really use Instagram, but I have to say, from what I see, iGrann has it for BlackBerry and will support it one way or another even though I understand it will be released as a free application.
    11-08-13 06:57 PM
    Igrann is truly the best of all of them. It may not have all the features yet, but it makes up with ease of use, design, fluidity, execution...Must I go on?
    11-08-13 07:00 PM
    Then buy an Android. If you're not willing to support someone for their work, then move on. iGrann appears to be becoming a quality BB10 user experience application and if it costs for that quality of a product, so be it. Could end up being even better than the original -----Gram product, oh well, things tend to ebb and flow, just the way it is. As far as BlackGram, bought it, had issues initially, but seems to be working fine now. Devs, at least dedicated, quality producing ones, don't work for free, and shouldn't have to. If they're willing to support BB10 where others won't, well, they're worth being supported. If you're not into that, as mentioned, get a Droid.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 07:09 PM
38 12