Instagram to use is directly on BB10 OS or a Insta client?
    I am using Instagram directly.
    And I have downloaded it from APK4FUN.
    Thanks.
    Waiting for response.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:41 AM
    Instagram does not have a native BB10 app available.
    From BBWorld you can use iGrann or in beta Insta10
    The Android version of Instagram works best under 10.3
    02-27-15 01:57 AM
    You can also get Instagram directly from Snap. A native android installer app made for BlackBerry 10. Redlightoflove.ccom/snap

Cobalt's Google Playstore also do the same thing, the only difference is it can buy apps directly from Google Play.

So it's up to you what you like to use to download your favorite android apps!

Sent from Mighty Q10SQN100-3/10.3.1.2267/2244
    02-27-15 02:03 AM
    Try inst10 in beta zone native client

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra and its Steve like this.
    02-27-15 04:33 AM
    If you want a native app iGrann is the best. If not then just download the APK for InstaGram and run that. Don't run apps from Nemory Studios. They have far too many data leaks and their apps are very unsecure.
    masterscarhead1 likes this.
    02-28-15 04:58 PM
    If you want a native app iGrann is the best. If not then just download the APK for InstaGram and run that. Don't run apps from Nemory Studios. They have far too many data leaks and their apps are very unsecure.
    ^ I second this
    02-28-15 05:01 PM
    Inst10 has been patched for security issues. See the tweet from the security researcher

Instagram 2015-img_20150226_084854.png

Posted via CB10
    dusdal and blackguy07 like this.
    02-28-15 05:08 PM
    Nah I'm good. Your attitude and lack of care for security of your clients' information is enough for me not to trust you again. I appreciate your support for the BlackBerry platform but you're gonna have to work harder to prove to me you care. I wanna use your full featured apps but I don't wanna risk my info.
    02-28-15 05:52 PM
    Nah I'm good. Your attitude and lack of care for security of your clients' information is enough for me not to trust you again. I appreciate your support for the BlackBerry platform but you're gonna have to work harder to prove to me you care. I wanna use your full featured apps but I don't wanna risk my info.
    No problem. I don't care for the haters. For real customers I do. Thanks
    02-28-15 06:37 PM
    Why all your applications request GPS location "for internal purpose " ? What do you do with it?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 06:53 PM
    No problem. I don't care for the haters. For real customers I do. Thanks
    I'm not a hater. I'm a conscious buyer and when security is an issue then you can forget it. I don't need my emails and passwords stored on your servers. Your attitude doesn't help. I've been a part of every topic you've been in. You're terrible with customer service and you take criticism horribly.
    02-28-15 08:32 PM
    Why all your applications request GPS location "for internal purpose " ? What do you do with it?

Posted via CB10
    Messenger - Used to get your location so you can send to your friends your location
    Twittly - Used for location based search and getting your location and attaching to tweets
    Inst10 - Used for location based search, searching nearby places
    Dater - Required to get your location and search nearby users
    Amonchakai likes this.
    02-28-15 10:47 PM
    I'm not a hater. I'm a conscious buyer and when security is an issue then you can forget it. I don't need my emails and passwords stored on your servers. Your attitude doesn't help. I've been a part of every topic you've been in. You're terrible with customer service and you take criticism horribly.
    I am terrible to the hater customers only. That's really ZERO problem if you don't use any of my apps Thanks
    02-28-15 10:48 PM
    Messenger - Used to get your location so you can send to your friends your location
    Twittly - Used for location based search and getting your location and attaching to tweets
    Inst10 - Used for location based search, searching nearby places
    Dater - Required to get your location and search nearby users
    Ok, thanks. Maybe you could add these details in the application listing. Its a bit strange that there are no details

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 02:23 AM
    NemOry is a good person. I don't know why there's so many hate him. Back on topic, Inst10 is one of the best native Instagram client for BlackBerry 10 I've used and so as the developer himself.

PasaportePilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    03-01-15 02:34 AM
    Ok, thanks. Maybe you could add these details in the application listing. Its a bit strange that there are no details

Posted via CB10
    There are in the app description in bbworld. Since all my apps were released. I've always explained permissions

Instagram 2015-img_20150301_163438.png

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 02:35 AM
    Yes, but on the GPS section it is written "for a specific application purpose ". Which sound suspicious to me: like you don't want to say what it will do. Just you don't sell it, but that is not comforting. ..

So if you could just say it the way you replied to me, that would be better

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 02:39 AM
    Yes, but on the GPS section it is written "for a specific application purpose ". Which sound suspicious to me: like you don't want to say what it will do. Just you don't sell it, but that is not comforting. ..

Posted via CB10
    If you don't want your post to be track turn off the location either on app settings or disable your location via drop down notification. And if you find an app suspicious, don't install it. Easy peasy

03-01-15 02:43 AM
    I know... But what is wrong in having a clear description in the listing ?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 02:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    There's a lot to explain for GPS so I made it generic. And descriptions has limitations too. So I'm making it fit as good as I can. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 02:48 AM
    I know... But what is wrong in having a clear description in the listing ?

Posted via CB10
    Having wrong description is better than nothing. That's more suspicious tho. Hehehe

NemOry save it, you already have his words.

03-01-15 02:56 AM
    But I have directly installed Instagram from APK4FUN
    It's working fine & with latest Instagram update.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 04:42 AM
    You can't possibly be serious. Get off your high horse.
    03-01-15 09:19 AM
    You can't possibly be serious. Get off your high horse.
    Get off of yours telling me how I should feel.
    03-01-15 12:29 PM
    Get off of yours telling me how I should feel.
    You're not very bright, are you?
    03-01-15 01:31 PM
40 12