Anyone have a link to a prior Instagtam apk that doesn't have marshmellow support? Since a few versions ago Instagram loads and refreshes extremely slow. I'd like to go back to the version before they messed it all up for us. I'm sure it runs fine on Android but it seems like the Android compatibility on the BlackBerry 10 software is not up to date enough to handle the changes and upgrades.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 09:00 PM
    I have exactly the same experience. Before it was running pretty well.

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 02:00 AM
    Anyone have a link to a prior Instagtam apk that doesn't have marshmellow support? Since a few versions ago Instagram loads and refreshes extremely slow. I'd like to go back to the version before they messed it all up for us. I'm sure it runs fine on Android but it seems like the Android compatibility on the BlackBerry 10 software is not up to date enough to handle the changes and upgrades.

Posted via CB10
    May I ask your OS version??

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 09:06 PM
    Ya my last apk was slow and didn't wanna load at times. I got the new one now and it's back to normal.
    01-04-16 09:09 PM