I am little pushed right now that I purchased the pro version and all I get is a freezed app that always tell me "checkpoint required ".

It's really sad. But is there a fix? (I hope)

Posted via CB10
    What OS version are you on and what BlackBerry model?

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    10-31-16 12:51 AM
    I fixed it already. The developer replied my email. He asked me to login in my browser and then close and reopen the app. And it works. Although from my browser, instagram had me verify my phone number. And that's it

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 03:27 AM
    I fixed it already. The developer replied my email. He asked me to login in my browser and then close and reopen the app. And it works. Although from my browser, instagram had me verify my phone number. And that's it

Posted via CB10
    Good to hear that the problem is solved!

10-31-16 03:49 AM
    When I sent a direct message to a friend, the pic doesn't show in the conversation just as if I sent a blank message. Any fix?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 01:15 AM
    How do I upload a photo?

I can't view the tutorial because when I swipe down from the top and tap About > View Tutorial / Instructions, I get an error message saying "Tutorials failed to load".

I have version 4.1.303.1 pro, on a Z10 OS version 10.3.2.2639.

Thanks,
    Shane.
    11-02-16 03:32 AM
    I've been having items show up in my feed from accounts I haven't followed. HBO, News, app ads, and the like. Is this specific to Inst10 or is it a new "feature" on Instagram?

Posted w/ BlackBerry Classic
    11-04-16 03:52 PM
    It's instagram ads. Not the app.

Posted by my awesome Z30
    11-04-16 07:02 PM

Posted by my awesome Z30
    Correct. I will say that it's a nice app for most. But the ads are more frequent on inst10 then iGrann.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 08:35 PM
    Correct. I will say that it's a nice app for most. But the ads are more frequent on inst10 then iGrann.

Posted via CB10
    I haven't seen any ads on iGrann Pro (and iCrammy). And I do use it every day.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    11-05-16 01:02 AM
    I haven't seen any ads on iGrann Pro (and iCrammy). And I do use it every day.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    Sorry for the off topic, but what is the difference between iGrann Pro and the paid upgrade from iGrann free? I would assume nothing, but they have different version numbers...
    11-05-16 07:59 AM
    Sorry for the off topic, but what is the difference between iGrann Pro and the paid upgrade from iGrann free? I would assume nothing, but they have different version numbers...
    iGrann Pro has a few more features like, for example, Hub integration.

11-05-16 03:50 PM
    iGrann Pro has a few more features like, for example, Hub integration.

That is available with the upgraded free, also. From what I read, when you upgrade the free version in app, the cost is the same as Pro and the features appear to be the same. It just seems odd that the version numbers are different.
    11-05-16 06:40 PM
    That is available with the upgraded free, also. From what I read, when you upgrade the free version in app, the cost is the same as Pro and the features appear to be the same. It just seems odd that the version numbers are different.
    Oh, didn't know that feature's free now, it was paid before. Guess I missed that 'cause I've been using the Pro version for a long time now.

11-06-16 12:53 AM
    Oh, didn't know that feature's free now, it was paid before. Guess I missed that 'cause I've been using the Pro version for a long time now.

It appears that we have a misunderstanding. Like I said, I have the PAID upgrade from an in-app purchase in the free version. Meaning I paid as much as you for the added features from the free version.

My question was, since there are different version numbers, are there differences between the two paid versions?

I hope that clears things up.
    11-06-16 06:54 AM

Posted by my awesome Z30
    That is too bad. I actually never noticed these until a couple weeks ago. Even though I only check my account once a day, I have a low tolerance for these sort of things. Since I only follow a few dozen accounts maybe the ad-to-content ratio is balanced against me.

11-06-16 07:49 PM
    Recently I lost hub notifications. No matter what I do can't get to work. I have a purchase pro version but I am now getting the message that my trial version has expired. Meanwhile appworld says that I have an existing purchase so I am stuck with a paid for free version. Used to work just fine. Anybody else have been having similar problems?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 12:49 PM
    Look for the option in the app to restore purchase.

Posted by my awesome Z30
    11-08-16 07:06 PM
    Tried restoring but it won't work.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 09:33 AM
    Tried restoring but it won't work.

Posted via CB10
    Give up like Nemory did. It's obvious. "He is one man" but can dedicate so much time and efforts to his IOS stuff.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 12:45 AM
    Give up like Nemory did. It's obvious. "He is one man" but can dedicate so much time and efforts to his IOS stuff.
    Has Nemory Oliver (Nemory Studios) given up?

I can't log into Inst10. If the app is no longer supported, I don't think I want to try to fix it myself.

Shane.
    11-13-16 12:09 AM
    Has Nemory Oliver (Nemory Studios) given up?

I can't log into Inst10. If the app is no longer supported, I don't think I want to try to fix it myself.

Shane.
    I think he has given up, but I can't say that for sure. But what do you mean with "I can't log in"? Do you get an error? If so, what error do you get?
    11-13-16 04:07 AM
    But what do you mean with "I can't log in"? Do you get an error? If so, what error do you get?
    Re-Login / Re-Install Required

We detected an old version of inst10 login session that causes a White / Blank Feed and the session doesn't match the current version's session's system. Please either logout then relogin or uninstall then reinstall.

We're very sorry for the hassle. We're doing our best to improve inst10. Please bear with us.

Thank you very much.

Tapping Cancel and OK both seem to do the same thing. I've also attached a screen shot.

I've tried:
    1. Logging out and then back in
    2. Uninstalling the app
    3. Deleting the app

I restarted my device between each step above.

Also, instead of tapping Login, I've tried tapping "Purchased before? Request your Existing Purchase". A message comes up for about two seconds saying "Please wait..." It appears this link doesn't do anything.

What else can I try?

I also have Face10. But if I can't get inst10 to work, I'm not sure if I want to upgrade to Face10 Pro.

Thanks,
    Shane.
    inst10 pro version 4.1.303.1
    Z10 version 10.3.2.2639
    Attached Thumbnails Inst10 - Native Instagram Client-img_20161102_034244.png  
    Last edited by ShaneGoodman; 11-13-16 at 06:34 PM.
    11-13-16 06:03 PM
    In that case it means that Nemory needs to update Inst10 'cause it seems like it's in a very broken state atm... sorry

If you want an alternative that does work and gets frequent updates I can recommend the free app iCrammy or iGrann (see which of the two you like best). I use both: iGrann mostly for Hub notifications only (I did use it full time until a couple of days ago) and iCrammy for almost all the rest.

11-13-16 11:51 PM
    Well, that sucks. I will try an alternative.

I have also sent an email to support ([email protected]).

Shane.
    11-14-16 10:55 PM
    Re-Login / Re-Install Required

We detected an old version of inst10 login session that causes a White / Blank Feed and the session doesn't match the current version's session's system. Please either logout then relogin or uninstall then reinstall.

We're very sorry for the hassle. We're doing our best to improve inst10. Please bear with us.

Thank you very much.

Tapping Cancel and OK both seem to do the same thing. I've also attached a screen shot.

I've tried:
    1. Logging out and then back in
    2. Uninstalling the app
    3. Deleting the app

I restarted my device between each step above.

Also, instead of tapping Login, I've tried tapping "Purchased before? Request your Existing Purchase". A message comes up for about two seconds saying "Please wait..." It appears this link doesn't do anything.

What else can I try?

I also have Face10. But if I can't get inst10 to work, I'm not sure if I want to upgrade to Face10 Pro.

Thanks,
    Shane.
    inst10 pro version 4.1.303.1
    Z10 version 10.3.2.2639
    This my situation as well. I hope it will be resolved soon.

11-15-16 12:19 AM
2,550 ... 979899100101 ...