I'm not getting Hub notifications, no actual Map of location, not able to j have multiple accounts like I used to, news feed have to be refreshed 4 times in a row to get latest news notification (even first thing in the morning when phone has been idea overnight). Anyone have ideas?

Posted via Z10 - 10.2.1.3014
    05-06-15 09:51 AM
    People he is on to a new project, which means very limit updates.... because "he is a human that makes mistakes" and "he is only one person", etc.....
    Magnetox likes this.
    05-06-15 10:38 AM
    People he is on to a new project, which means very limit updates.... because "he is a human that makes mistakes" and "he is only one person", etc.....
    This line would be great for BlackBerry World to use before you hit the confirmation purchase button on paid apps!

It's a good app and hats off for him trying but one man show doubtfully will help BlackBerry be competitive in the apps field. Let alone purchased app field!

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 11:02 AM
    And how is that my problem?

From my Jamaican Passport.
    05-06-15 06:06 PM
    Seems like people don't know how difficult it is to fix a problem that u can't replicate at all, and even worse wen those who are experiencing the problem rather keep jumping in headfirst with attitude instead of asking the dev if he needs help replicating

Posted via CB10
    FCSC and trinichindian like this.
    05-06-15 06:15 PM
    Hey! Lot of people complain but I actually love the app! One little add up could be nice and it is to be able to like a photo by double clicking on it (like on the official app). Keep up the good work!

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 09:50 PM
    Just hang on cause I'll be pushing the inst10 update soon! With many improvements and additions including speed for everything. Still I can't replicate the freeze. And I believe it's not only inst10. Browse the cb forum. It happens to most apps too. Thanks all

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 04:28 AM
    To be clear, these are his excuses not mine.
    And how is that my problem?

05-07-15 08:07 AM
    That's great. But I have to disagree with you on the freezing. Only one app freezes on my phone. Unfortunately it's yours. I've tried to think if I'm running something at the same time and causing it to freeze. But most of the time all my other apps are closed. And the freezing is soooo random I can't pin point it. Sometimes it freezes upon start up. Other times upon refresh other times whenever switching to followers. Other times when clicking on a person's account.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 08:07 AM
    Just hang on cause I'll be pushing the inst10 update soon! With many improvements and additions including speed for everything. Still I can't replicate the freeze. And I believe it's not only inst10. Browse the cb forum. It happens to most apps too. Thanks all

Posted via CB10
    You're right it's not just inst10
    I think it's os bug

CB10 - Q10
    05-07-15 08:23 AM
    Nope, only happened with Inst10 for me and to prove it I deleted the app and no freezing. Reinstalled it and freezing returned.

Don't think I'm bashing you or your app. It's a great app, I'm just reporting what happens when I try to use it and it wasn't like this before. Also when I sign out, it won't allow me to sign back in.

Posted via CB10

007Storm likes this.
    05-07-15 08:42 AM
    That's great. But I have to disagree with you on the freezing. Only one app freezes on my phone. Unfortunately it's yours. I've tried to think if I'm running something at the same time and causing it to freeze. But most of the time all my other apps are closed. And the freezing is soooo random I can't pin point it. Sometimes it freezes upon start up. Other times upon refresh other times whenever switching to followers. Other times when clicking on a person's account.

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Why haven't you deleted the app for now?

Or maybe the freezing isn't happening so often it bothers you enough to delete the app...

The poster above mine mentioned he deleted the app and the freezing went away in his case, something I suggested you to do a while ago...

Posted via CB10
    05-07-15 09:37 AM
    Why haven't you deleted the app for now?

Or maybe the freezing isn't happening so often it bothers you enough to delete the app...

The poster above mine mentioned he deleted the app and the freezing went away in his case, something I suggested you to do a while ago...

Posted via CB10
    The freezing only happens when I'm doing something in the app itself. Then causes freezing. However if I have the app open in the background all day and not use it my phone never ever freezes. Only once I use the app I have to get my phone a sweater.

Doesn't happen all the time maybe 25% of the time if I'm surfing in this app but it Does freeze!
    05-07-15 09:56 AM
    Nope, only happened with Inst10 for me and to prove it I deleted the app and no freezing. Reinstalled it and freezing returned.

Don't think I'm bashing you or your app. It's a great app, I'm just reporting what happens when I try to use it and it wasn't like this before. Also when I sign out, it won't allow me to sign back in.

But yeah it does happen with other apps. I've had the same experience with blaq actually. Definitely has to be an OS issue. Probably has to do with apps that run in the background and what bb10 does in the background. Other than that, you must clear your cache!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    05-07-15 11:31 AM
    But yeah it does happen with other apps. I've had the same experience with blaq actually. Definitely has to be an OS issue. Probably has to do with apps that run in the background and what bb10 does in the background. Other than that, you must clear your cache!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Yep, I've actually seen it more with Blaq than I have with this, and even then for me it's extremely rare. There's gotta be something else at play that is the root cause for the freezing, and why it happens so frequently for some people while not at all for others. The only app everybody can confirm they're running together is this one, everything else on everybody's devices is a variable until we can figure out more.
    Swave514 likes this.
    05-07-15 11:46 AM
    Blaq had a major update and hasn't froze upon me since.
    The freezing for me occurs on inst10 and dater both Nemory apps. Maybe Nem can check the sourcecode on both and see what they have in common that might be causing it.

I like them both and I'm sure he'll get them fixed. Can't wait for the new update.

Sometimes it also occurs on 9gag and some android apps.

But if it really is an OS issue, BlackBerry should solve it.

Posted with my dirty thirty
    05-07-15 06:47 PM
    I'm on 10.3.2 and the app hangs as well. So if it's a OS issue then it's a 10.3.1 and .2 issue because it did hand on 10.3.1 for me as well.

05-08-15 09:31 AM
    Anybody else is having this annoying problem? Asking to update password everyday!! I deleted twittly pro and its still asking me lol.

Beproud
    05-08-15 05:55 PM
    Anybody else is having this annoying problem? Asking to update password everyday!! I deleted twittly pro and its still asking me lol.

Beproud
    Been discussed at length in this thread. Delete the app then use Accounts Cleaner from BBW to remove any mention of Inst10 or Insta10. Reboot then reinstall the app.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 09:44 AM
    Been discussed at length in this thread. Delete the app then use Accounts Cleaner from BBW to remove any mention of Inst10 or Insta10. Reboot then reinstall the app.

Posted via CB10
    What a hassle. Honestly just delete it for now. Like he said he is pushing an update maybe then you won't have this problem. The man is trying to fix it at least

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 01:28 PM
    What a hassle. Honestly just delete it for now. Like he said he is pushing an update maybe then you won't have this problem. The man is trying to fix it at least

Posted via CB10
    You may still have artefacts of previous installs, especially Insta10, so the issue is likely to re occur. It's less hassle to perform than to describe.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 03:13 PM
    When the headless is fixed this app will be perfect in my opinion (ive not yet had trouble with freezing issues that others have)

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 11:58 PM
    #Inst10 Video Uploading with Regramming Videos too! DONE!
    UPLOAD IS IN FULL QUALITY
    Get ready for some beta later in Beta Zone!
    05-10-15 09:40 PM
    #Inst10 Video Uploading with Regramming Videos too! DONE!
    UPLOAD IS IN FULL QUALITY
    Get ready for some beta later in Beta Zone!
    That's great any headless stability improvements?

Q10 - 10.3.2.500  < σиє ℓσνє > 
    05-11-15 04:55 AM
2,550 ... 7071727374 ...