I have seen the Imgur apps in BlackBerry World and the reviews are asking for user account support instead of simply uploading a picture to the general gallery. Does anyone know of a good app, preferably native, that we can log into our Imgur accounts, upload and copy a picture in order to paste the link to Reddit or anywhere else?

Maybe the functionality isn't possible but I hope that isn't the case. I would easily pay for an app that fits

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 11:00 AM
    I have seen the Imgur apps in BlackBerry World and the reviews are asking for user account support instead of simply uploading a picture to the general gallery. Does anyone know of a good app, preferably native, that we can log into our Imgur accounts, upload and copy a picture in order to paste the link to Reddit or anywhere else?

Maybe the functionality isn't possible but I hope that isn't the case. I would easily pay for an app that fits

On the upside, without the need to login to your account via the app, you have no worry about the app developer stealing or snooping on your account credentials.
    02-24-14 01:27 PM
    On the upside, without the need to login to your account via the app, you have no worry about the app developer stealing or snooping on your account credentials.
    I hope something like that wouldn't ever happen with a native BlackBerry app. Shady people everywhere. I like to upload pics and gifs that I will use on a regular basis so an app I can log into and get my pics over and over would be great.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 05:50 PM
    I use AZR Imgur Uploader on a daily basis. Haven't had any problems with it. Highly recommend it.
    nappp likes this.
    02-24-14 09:26 PM
    I use AZR Imgur Uploader on a daily basis. Haven't had any problems with it. Highly recommend it.
    Thanks. There is a review from April that wishes for account support. Has this been added?

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    02-24-14 11:34 PM
    Honestly I just use the mobile site. It's what half the apps are based on anyway, just webviews.
    nappp likes this.
    02-24-14 11:41 PM
    Honestly I just use the mobile site. It's what half the apps are based on anyway, just webviews.
    Using the Blackberry browser I am having trouble getting to the mobile site. m.ingur.com redirects to full site.

Bla1ze is there a link on the front page for mobile? Or perhaps a setting I am missing? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 08:57 PM
    Using the Blackberry browser I am having trouble getting to the mobile site. m.ingur.com redirects to full site.

Bla1ze is there a link on the front page for mobile? Or perhaps a setting I am missing? Thanks

Some websites won't recognize the BB10 browser as a mobile browser, and serve it incompatible content.

In such case I use the Evolution Browser, and change the User-Agent to either iPhone or Android.

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Blocker - BlackBerry World

Also: check to make sure the native browser is not in "Desktop Mode".
    02-25-14 11:16 PM
    Thanks. Desktop mode isn't on so it must be the site

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 11:28 PM