The first full native and free Instagram client for BlackBerry is here.
    It is not just an Instagram viewer, it is a fully featured app.

With iGrann you can:
    • Register an account
    • Browse Feed, Photos & Videos
    • Upload Photos
    • Add Photos to Map
    • Auto Share to Facebook and Twitter
    • Share Photos & Videos
    • Tag Photos
    • Apply native filters and frame to photos
    • Like and Unlike Photos & Videos
    • Comment Photos & Videos
    • Receive Notifications
    • Explore Popular Photos & Videos
    • Browse Profiles
    • Follow and Unfollow Users
    • Search Users & Hashtags
    • View News
    • ReGrann Photos
    • Edit your Profile
    • Download Photos & Videos
    • And much much more...

Pro version includes:
    • Hub Integration
    • Headless Support
    • Option to save (or not) uploaded photos to specified folder

What is not currently available in iGrann, but will be implemented in a future release:
    • Instagram Direct
    • Video Upload
    • IG Filters

Supported Languages:
    • English
    • Spanish
    • Russian

Download:
    iGrann - Client for Instagram - BlackBerry World
    iGrann Pro - Client for Instagram - BlackBerry World

Other missing features:
    • Linked Accounts
    • Find Facebook friends
    • Custom Camera Page
    • Custom Crop Screen
    • Inline Video Player
    • Infinity Scrolling n Explore tab
    • Find Contacts on IG
    • Share picture after upload
    Last edited by Gaspertrix; 10-01-14 at 01:20 AM.
    09-28-13 02:24 PM
    cant wait to see and try it out!
    09-28-13 02:26 PM
    You, dear boy, will be a legend!
    09-28-13 02:28 PM
    Nice? keep up the good work

Posted via CB10
    walt63, maddie1128 and ioansuhov like this.
    I have to say, I have no intention of using Instagram... but your app looks incredible! A real 2 fingers up to Instangram and shows what the power of the solo developer can do! I will, for sure, be purchasing this app when it launches even if i dont intend to use it. Great work OP, look forward to this!
    I'm not an Instagram user (don't think I'm going to be too), but man if you succeed at this, you will be one of the legends!!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 02:29 PM
    This is going to be amazing! You'll be a top app in no time I know I'm going to buy it!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 02:31 PM
    BlackBerry native photo editing allows for filters.

So...this is fantastic. I am speechless.

You are awesome. I applaud you.

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.4780 TMO US
    bbmtna, 00stryder, indie_b and 7 others like this.
    09-28-13 02:34 PM
    If this is fully functional maybe we will stop hearing the complaints about "no Instagram." My suggestion: set it at $0.99, or free with an in-app purchase to unlock a certain feature. I don't use Instagram, but from the screenshots it looks really good; I really like the small touches like automatically focusing the correct field that many applications never incorporate.

Also a suggestion: if you haven't already, implement Q10 and Q5 keyboard shortcuts, like C for Compose, L for refresh (similar to the OS shortcuts). They are SO much faster and make use of an excellent BlackBerry feature.

If this is as good as it looks, you will soon enough get enough money to buy a BB10 phone (I suggest the Q10) so you can make the app even better.

--Q10 and Canadian all the way! Posted via CB10 on 10.2.0.1443. #IChooseBlackBerry10
    09-28-13 02:38 PM
    No intention of using Instagram here either but many others here will make good use of your hard work.
    09-28-13 02:38 PM
    I would also make the dark theme shown on the Q10 available for the Z10 on the app because many, including I love the dark theme. So creating an option would be great.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 02:41 PM
    I wonder how will your approach not make you get blocked from using the Instagram API? Because if you do, I'm happy to pay for your app

Z10 | Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1725 | Globe PH
    indie_b and barnfoot like this.
    09-28-13 02:42 PM
    I was under the impression that the Instagram API didn't allow things like image uploading, and only allowed the more basic functions.

Am I wrong?
    09-28-13 02:43 PM
    I was under the impression that the Instagram API didn't allow things like image uploading, and only allowed the more basic functions.

Am I wrong?
    reverse engineering just like how the Chinese build their cars
    bbmtna, Jahcure, eldricho and 8 others like this.
    09-28-13 02:48 PM
    Hopefully this blows up and gets huge. It looks good. I'm surprised you were aloud to get the upload API from instagram.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 02:48 PM
    Yes like everyone else said good work. Also good luck I hope the finished product comes out great, thanks for not giving up like BlackBerry and trying to make people happy

Sent From Q10/HTC One
    09-28-13 02:51 PM
    WOW... With all the recent Instagram **** that went down in BB Jam Asia. This will get people some people excited. Hahaha hope JBML sees this soon! He'd be pleased for sure. By the way, how are you getting around the APIs? Reverse engineering?

Pricing wise, I'd say maybe a free with ads and a paid version with no ads, just like the clients on Windows Phone. The free version is for people to test out the app first. And well, free apps are likely to get more downloads typically and also get many users for you. Also, a free version is good for people who do not have carrier billing, credit card or a paypal. The people like me who are annoyed by ads will get the paid one. Either way, I think you will make money

Alternatively, you can utilize the in-app purchase to remove ads or for certain features. Good luck with this app. It looks great.
    Last edited by the_igg; 09-28-13 at 03:03 PM.
    09-28-13 02:52 PM
    NICE, don't use instagram either, but a lot of people will be happy! Thank you for the hard work! And if you do decide to charge for it you're going to make a killing ;p you're going down as a legend!

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-28-13 03:03 PM
    Why isn't this thread blowing up like it should????bump bump bump!!!

eldricho likes this.
    09-28-13 03:07 PM
    Holy sh** this is bloody amazing! This will surely make a ton of people jump the BB10 train!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 03:08 PM
    reverse engineering just like how the Chinese build their cars
    Would BlackBerry World publish an app that uses unauthorized access to Instagram?
    CobaltTiNor likes this.
    09-28-13 03:10 PM
    Would BlackBerry World publish an app that uses unauthorized access to Instagram?
    Psshhh yeah!

09-28-13 03:12 PM
    Hmm... That is a good point. And this should go to the masses so that it will be one less thing to complain about. Damn... Even if the dev decides to give us the bar file, not all BlackBerry users go to CB. So they won't know..
    09-28-13 03:14 PM
    This will be big (understatement - yes i know)...Well done and keep it up.
    09-28-13 03:15 PM
    Heck contact Blackberry and let them know, get funding directly from Blackberry lol.
    MrMousey, bitek and sosof like this.
    09-28-13 03:16 PM
8,048 123 ...