I recently downloaded Runisoft hide files and when the new version came out it messed up. They email me back saying I have to delete then reinstall but the download is coming up as if I have to pay again

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 08:06 AM
    Let them know, is all I can really say.

Don't pay for an app twice. Report them if they refuse. I assume you still have your BlackBerry World receipt email?
    03-10-13 08:28 AM
    I recently downloaded Runisoft hide files and when the new version came out it messed up. They email me back saying I have to delete then reinstall but the download is coming up as if I have to pay again

Posted via CB10
    1. You do not have to pay for the app twice. BBRY keep a record of your purchases and you will be able to re-install it for no additional charge.

2. There is an intermittent bug in the BB World install process that causes the problem that you described. BBRY is aware of the problem and assures us that they are working around the clock to resolve the issue. In the meantime, you are being advised to first uninstall a broken app and then re-install it..

3. Please to not a write a bad review if you encounter this problem. The app itself is not defective, only the BBRY installation process.
    03-10-13 08:59 AM
    Let them know, is all I can really say.

Don't pay for an app twice. Report them if they refuse. I assume you still have your BlackBerry World receipt email?
    Developers do not handle any part of the BBW billing process and so cannot give you a refund diredctly. The proper procedure for resolving a problem is to contact the developer via the support email address posted in BBW. Almost all developers will do their utmost to resolve a customer's complaint. The vast majority of complaints that I receive are related to BBW issues of the type that the OP describes and are not at all related to bugs in my application. If, in the end, you are not satisfied with the product, you can contact [email protected] and request a refund. Although BBRY's official policy is that all sales are final, I have never heard of a reasonable request for refund being refused.
    Runisoft likes this.
    03-10-13 09:20 AM