I don't get it, when I switched over from the 9900 to the Z10 I was amazed with BBM! I love BBM now, but the reviews are horrible(by horrible I mean grammar, spelling and the review itself). So I wonder why

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 04:49 PM
    what review are you talking about?
    07-17-13 05:23 PM
    Yeah, I know what you mean, I love BBM and twitter and Facebook I like most of the apps that I have on my Z10, my take on it is BlackBerry customers are the fussiest specialy when they go to write a review, that's why I don't take any notice of the reviews, they are barely believable.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 05:46 PM
    Yeap I agree. It's not just for BBM. It's for a lot of apps too. Whatsapp as well. Seriously, I don't know if these people are just clueless or they are trolls.. smh
    der_mit likes this.
    07-18-13 03:26 AM
    what review are you talking about?
    The ones on BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 11:31 AM
    Don't believe all the reviews. Many apps that stated "this app sucks" "this app doesn't work" "too many permissions" are hilarious at times.

I've downloaded several apps where users complained, yet I had NO issues. Sometimes it's the user, not the app and yes sometimes it's the app.

Try it if it doesn't work for you....delete! I read reviews, but ultimately use my own opinion to how I feel about a certain apps and how it works for me.

As for grammar, keep in mind that English isn't everyone's first language. Some of these people speak more than 1 or 2 languages, although it may not be perfect...its impressive!

Posted via Z10 and CB10 on Rogers
    07-18-13 12:36 PM
    They are complaining about things like lack of broadcast messages, other features that are missing compared to legacy

Posted via CB10
    07-18-13 12:40 PM
    To be fair, if you look at BBM on BB10, it's lacking quite a lot.
    If you ignore the fact that BBM voice and video are blocked in many countries, when Skype finds a way to work on phones, that's quite sad.
    But the real loss of functionality comes when you realise pictures added to groups in BBM don't show up in the HUB. In fact you get no alerts whatsoever.
    You can't change the volume of BBM notifications on the Q10.
    Sending pictures or receiving pictures fails often, something that never happened on legacy.
    The overall experience is not great compared to legacy. Have you actually used the app a lot on the new platform and on legacy?
    I can see why people leave poor reviews, I haven't, but I haven't been as impressed with BBM on BB10 as I was on legacy.
    ATMJOE likes this.
    07-18-13 04:58 PM