Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Exclamation I freaking NEED this app! And I want this one! ...on BB10!

I'm a dev so this is an app request thread.

Please respond with your BB10 app wants and needs. And you might get what you want or need.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

Is it possible to develop something like the ambiance feature on jolla sailfish? I thought it was amazing.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,186 Global Posts

I've hear a couple of folks have been asking about a calendar work shift app. . .
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,693 Global Posts

I've tried the Playbook and it's PIM software, especially the calendar. I was shocked to see that after adding my Google account, it only pulled in my main calendar and not my other 4 which are just as important. Build a great calendar app or some kind of Google Calendar app and you will be a god among men.

Don't be afraid to LIKE or say THANKS
    What is the ultimate BlackBerry? The ultimate BlackBerry would be a device with the screen size of the Z10 along with the physical keyboard of the Q10 and the battery life of the Z30. This, would be the ultimate BlackBerry. Why they haven't built it yet remains one of the greatest mystery of BlackBerry.

CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by cfx_will View Post
    Is it possible to develop something like the ambiance feature on jolla sailfish? I thought it was amazing.
    Do you have a url to a video showing it?
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,480 Global Posts
    PIN
    ky swear

calendar app fo sure - especially one with color codes like for classes and such
    @blueyestm
    -------------------------------------------
    Q10: 10.3.0.1052
    Z10: 10.3.0.1154
    jimpilot likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: I freaking NEED this app! And I want this one! ...on BB10!

cookoo app so we can use their cool watches
    CrackBerry Addict

An app to wirelessly sync to Microsoft Outlook!
    jimpilot and 3Dee like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

Quote Originally Posted by wickedbob View Post
    Do you have a url to a video showing it?

Starting 1:32

Starting 2:03
    CrackBerry User

My kids spend more time playing games on my phone than I do. I want the basics like Solitaire, Sudoku, Tetris and traffic jam (move cars out the way to clear a path to the exit). My son been asking about a sports card (football, basketball and baseball) tracking database (BB10 or IOS) and a Pokemon like game (level up several charaters in a turn based action game).
    CrackBerry User

I would like a good camera app like VSCO Cam. However, the only positive about VSCO is it's output, the usability of the app is pretty godawful. So a simple but powerful photo app with subtle film-like filters.

VSCO CAM | Visual Supply Co

Jag.gr: small is beautiful is also good.
    Thanked by:
    austriker (12-21-2013) 
    austriker likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plazmic Flame View Post
    I've tried the Playbook and it's PIM software, especially the calendar. I was shocked to see that after adding my Google account, it only pulled in my main calendar and not my other 4 which are just as important. Build a great calendar app or some kind of Google Calendar app and you will be a god among men.
    sorry, not related to this topic but I had the same problem as you but there's a solution and it works
    How to sync multiple Gmail calendars on your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm still waiting for the "wirelessly mirror my PlayBook/BB10 device screen to the computer screen" app. There are lots of apps going from computer to BB device, but not the other way around. It could just be that I haven't found it, though.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,693 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vpodgurschi View Post
    sorry, not related to this topic but I had the same problem as you but there's a solution and it works
    How to sync multiple Gmail calendars on your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com
    Huh... that's quite the "workaround" for something so simple. I remember a few years back, something similar had to be done with getting your Google Calendars into the iOS calendar. But this is 2012/2013. I just add my gmail info and everything (contacts, calendars, email) get pulled in. Hopefully on BB10 though, this gets rectified.

Don't be afraid to LIKE or say THANKS
    What is the ultimate BlackBerry? The ultimate BlackBerry would be a device with the screen size of the Z10 along with the physical keyboard of the Q10 and the battery life of the Z30. This, would be the ultimate BlackBerry. Why they haven't built it yet remains one of the greatest mystery of BlackBerry.

CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    294C6618

Instagram..
    CrackBerry Master

Instagram home of cheap lame filters yet everyone want it..lol
    elmit22 and bmercer94 like this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    PIN
    75E06EB6

Default I freaking NEED this app! And I want this one! ...on BB10!

id kiss your feet (not literally XD) if you were able to port over plague inc for android and ios or the identical game called pandemic, those games are soooo addictive and i cant find ANYTHING remotely similar for bb7 so hoping for this in bb10
    itd also be great to see a 'weheartit' (picture sharing website siliar to tumblr) app, their staff said theyd eventually make one for all devices but that could be years :l

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man.
    I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers.
    phylez and RoboticGolem like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by nomloj View Post
    I'm still waiting for the "wirelessly mirror my PlayBook/BB10 device screen to the computer screen" app. There are lots of apps going from computer to BB device, but not the other way around. It could just be that I haven't found it, though.
    Not possible on Playbook. No way to grab the whole screen outside of your application. Maybe with BB10, haven't looked lately to see if you could do that sort of thing in the background. Have they released that ability yet though, to run apps in background?
    CrackBerry User

Skype especially for free voice calls
    9900 + .746(Rogers) .794(China Unicom) + .714(fat sfi) + BlReturnsV3 + RC10
    CrackBerry Addict

The so-called sailfish has drowned...
    Creator/Architect of WireLink : Multiple Numbers from One BlackBerry | Privacy and Communications Identity Management http://wirelink.co
    Coming Soon: Pixel Censor (Redact, Censor Images)
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

Quote Originally Posted by kdna View Post
    The so-called sailfish has drowned...
    What do you mean it has drowned?
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Can you make a fitness app (ex: pullups with chart for progress), or a song recognition app (it tells you whats playing on the radio), or a game similar to liero or bomberman
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

Also, in my class the android game Tamago ( TAMAGO | AppBrain Android Market ) was quite popular (you have to tap an egg 1000000 times for it to crack, theres a countdown). However,we we're quite disapointed when we discovered the end result was simply a "so what" message. Could you make something similar but put something more worthwhile at the end (keep it a surprise). It would also be fun if you could relay on the egg on another bb10 phone through NFC
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

You have BBM Voice
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #25  

If the app idea accesses a service or API I am not intimately familiar with, it will not be feasible for me to create it. Each API(application programming interface) is a liaison between my code and the user experience. If I will not be able to use the knowledge gained by writing an app with a special api or other feature(such as BBM) in future apps, it is not practical for me to spend the time learning it. Sorry!

I appreciate the ideas as do the other devs out there so keep em coming!

It looks like to makes a theme based on a picture you choose. I probably wouldn't be interested in writing something like that for a couple reasons. This doesn't mean I won't ever do it, but not at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Berry_Pink View Post
    id kiss your feet (not literally XD) if you were able to port over plague inc for android and ios or the identical game called pandemic, those games are soooo addictive and i cant find ANYTHING remotely similar for bb7 so hoping for this in bb10
    I looked at porting that over to android runtime for you, but it was incompatible. Without actually playing the game(which I don't have time for) I would not be able to recreate the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by justbb10x View Post
    Can you make a fitness app (ex: pullups with chart for progress)
    I'm interested in this idea. Can you give specifics?

Quote Originally Posted by justbb10x View Post
    Also, in my class the android game Tamago ( TAMAGO | AppBrain Android Market ) was quite popular (you have to tap an egg 1000000 times for it to crack, theres a countdown). However,we we're quite disapointed when we discovered the end result was simply a "so what" message. Could you make something similar but put something more worthwhile at the end (keep it a surprise). It would also be fun if you could relay on the egg on another bb10 phone through NFC
    This is just stupid.. and genius.

I may write something based off this idea with something meaningful inside.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast