I have the Pebble steel, Just wondering where all the H2W watch faces have gone, I am using the H2W silver one but the others appear to be for the color pebble time watches. Maybe they are designed to work on the steel, can someone advise.

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2876
    All three Hub2Watch watchfaces works with Pebble Steel :
    - Hub2Watch Silver Edition
    - H2WC
    - H2W KS

You can download them in Pebble Appstore, just search for "Hub2Watch".

Posted via CB10
    05-05-16 12:52 AM
    All three Hub2Watch watchfaces works with Pebble Steel :
    - Hub2Watch Silver Edition
    - H2WC
    - H2W KS

You can download them in Pebble Appstore, just search for "Hub2Watch".

Posted via CB10
    Thanks I appreciate the quick response.

Passport running on 10.3.2. 2876
    05-05-16 01:25 AM
    Hi Rodger

I just upgraded to the color Pebble Time.

I was wondering if you could release a black and white Hub2Watch digital watchface for the colored screen watches as well?

The red background looks nice, but you can't beat a simple black and white for easy legibility.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 05:30 PM
    Hi Rodger

I just upgraded to the color Pebble Time.

I was wondering if you could release a black and white Hub2Watch digital watchface for the colored screen watches as well?

The red background looks nice, but you can't beat a simple black and white for easy legibility.

Posted via CB10
    It's already possible, here's how to do it including screenshots.

Screenshot 1:
    Open Pebble app and click gear icon on H2WC watchface.

Screenshot 2:
    On next screen, click Settings.

Screenshot 3:
    Select Hub color.

Screenshot 4:
    Select white.

Screenshot 5:
    Change Time & Date Color to white.

Screenshot 6:
    Click Submit.

Screenshot 7:
    Enjoy!

Hub2Watch - First Pebble connected watchface-1.jpg

Hub2Watch - First Pebble connected watchface-2.jpg

Hub2Watch - First Pebble connected watchface-3.jpg

Attachment 400608

Hub2Watch - First Pebble connected watchface-6.jpg

Hub2Watch - First Pebble connected watchface-5.jpg

Hub2Watch - First Pebble connected watchface-img_20160524_193714.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Hub2Watch - First Pebble connected watchface-4.jpg  
    skstrials likes this.
    05-24-16 07:40 PM
    I have decided to purchase a Pebble Steel matte black. I got a deal too good to pass up. Rodger, which apps will I need for my BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-16 01:44 AM
    I have decided to purchase a Pebble Steel matte black. I got a deal too good to pass up. Rodger, which apps will I need for my BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    I would recommend Bridge over Talk2Watch, mostly because I'm the developer of Bridge and I think Bridge is more complete than Talk2Watch, also Talk2Watch developer isn't responding to support emails anymore.

Bridge is a freemium app, you can try it for free for three days, so I would suggest you do the following :
    1) try Bridge for free, but don't buy Hub2Watch right away.
    2) if you like Bridge, consider buying my app CellNinja Bundle, it includes all my paid apps for one low fee, it includes Bridge upgrade and Hub2Watch of course. You can also decide to buy them separately if you prefer.
    12-28-16 06:44 AM
    Thanks. As soon as I receive my Pebble, I will do that.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-16 09:27 AM
    I installed bridge, bridge droid, pebble android app, and bridge WA as instructed.

the SMS list never loads, the email list never loads, and I don't get any notifications for incoming texts, emails, etc. like I do with talk2watch. am I doing something wrong?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-16 02:13 PM
    Can you open Device Monitor under CPU tab and check if Bridge Droid is running. If not, open Bridge Droid and close its window as soon as it loaded, just to restart it.
    12-30-16 07:53 PM
    the SMS and email lists eventually loaded after leaving them open for what felt like forever and now they load every time though with a pretty big delay. figured out I had to change the settings for the text and email notifications to show up outside of bridge WA. now that I have it tweaked, I like it much better than talk2watch. it stays connected much longer and consistently headless than talk2watch

Posted via CB10
    12-31-16 12:20 PM
    If you have a lot of messages in each SMS conversation, it will have a longer delay. I frequently purge my conversations, and loading time is almost instant.
    12-31-16 10:16 PM
    OK, I have downloaded all four apps on my device, and created a Pebble account. What next?

Posted via CB10
    01-03-17 03:12 PM
    Update: I am getting certain notifications on my Pebble, but not others. For example, Blaq and Facebook aren't showing up, but generic system notifications are. I haven't had an opportunity to test BBM, iGrann, email, or other apps yet.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-17 05:17 PM
    Update: I am getting certain notifications on my Pebble, but not others. For example, Blaq and Facebook aren't showing up, but generic system notifications are. I haven't had an opportunity to test BBM, iGrann, email, or other apps yet.

Posted via CB10
    Only certain apps are supported for detailed notifications. You can turn them on or off in the settings of the Bridge app. Blaq isn't supported, and even though Facebook (by BlackBerry) is supposed to be, it has never worked for me.
    01-03-17 05:25 PM
    This thread is for Hub2Watch, so I'll explain Hub2Watch first and then will explain Bridge related questions.

All Hub accounts should be supported in Hub2Watch (showing icons on Hub2Watch watchface), open Hub2Watch app, swipe down from top and select Settings and make sure every Hub accounts are enabled. Of course you can disable the accounts you don't want to see on your watchface.

With Bridge, you can receive a notification on watch every time you have a new Hub notification, it uses the same method as Hub2Watch in the background but sends a notification on Pebble instead. The notification message cannot be retrieved, so you'll get something like "New xxx notification : 3 unread messages". This is the same as Hub2Watch showing an icon for that Hub Account with number 3 besides to show there are 3 unread messages. You can control which Hub Account you want to receive notifications on Pebble by opening Bridge, swipe down from top and select Settings and expand Hub accounts section.

Some apps sends fully blown messages to Pebble, like PocketSafe, BlackBullet, Blaq and Face10 Pro. Note that some apps like Blaq will only send notifications to Pebble on some occasion, like for mentions or direct message, but not for all Hub notifications published by Blaq. This is how the developer designed their app, I can't change that.

Personally, I find that running Hub2Watch watchface AND allowing notifications from Bridge is a bit redundant, but you can decide to get both of them if you want.
    01-03-17 06:20 PM
    Thanks for the information.

I failed the first, most important step - I forgot to install the Hub2Watch watchface on my Pebble. It's working better now.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-17 07:17 PM
    No problem, I highly suggest H2WC watchface, it's the most complete Hub2Watch watchface with some customization available. Let me know if you have any other issues.
    01-03-17 09:44 PM
    Regarding music control: is it possible with the stock music player? When I attempt to use the music controls on the Pebble, it calls up Deezer instead.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-17 09:16 AM
    In fact, the answer is yes and no. No within Pebble stock music app from Pebble menu, because this music app is controlled by Pebble app which can only access Android music player. Yes within "Bridge WA" watchapp.
    01-04-17 10:48 AM
    Thanks. I installed the Bridge WA watchapp on my Pebble, but it is shown as unsupported when I open the Pebble app on my device. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for your help.
    01-04-17 08:28 PM
    Did you install from Pebble Appstore? That's weird as Bridge WA is available for all Pebble, can you make sure your Pebble OS is updated and redownload Bridge WA.
    01-04-17 09:10 PM
    What's your Pebble model and Pebble OS? If my previous solution doesn't work, delete Bridge WA and install it directly using the link below, just open the file in File Manager, it should open Pebble app and install.

https://app.box.com/s/wrp2i9pqii0l4q09ljsdlg39ggnua3e4
    01-04-17 09:55 PM
    Strange, but it is now showing up in my listed of supported apps. Very nice to be able to control music from my watch. Thank you.
    01-05-17 08:32 AM
    The current temperature on my watchface is frequently inaccurate and delayed. Is there any way to fix that?

Also, my email and SMS lists are very slow to load. What should I do about that?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-17 09:54 AM
    The current temperature on my watchface is frequently inaccurate and delayed. Is there any way to fix that?
    This has to do with the weather provider of the watchface. Many watchfaces offer settings for weather providers, update frequency, etc.

Also, my email and SMS lists are very slow to load. What should I do about that?
    Like I already said:
    If you have a lot of messages in each SMS conversation, it will have a longer delay. I frequently purge my conversations, and loading time is almost instant.
    01-10-17 05:20 PM
416 ... 14151617