Good to know there is a quick fix. But the airplane mode fix always works for me. I can bear with it for now.

Zwiped from my Zed
    Not really a quick fix if you have to set up every rule from scratch. But I wanted to know what it takes and took Screenshots of my settings and did it all over. Now is peace...

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 01:44 PM
    Posted via CB10
    How come it feels like my posts are the only ones not being answered by Devcellent? Lol

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 06:31 PM
    Can you guys bring a feature like the "wave" feature on power tools or a way to stop the LED like by pressing the top button?
    No?
    08-23-14 09:46 PM
    Posted via CB10
    We will look into ordering the contacts within each account notification. Thanks for your patience.
    08-24-14 03:06 PM
    Hi, after updating to 10.3.0.1052, battery full charged notification doesn't work.
    that's weird because other notifications work perfect.
    And that's is for 3 devices (Q10, Z3 and Z30) I have.
    08-25-14 06:08 AM
    No?
    Initially when we originally launched HUB++, user could stop LED by pressing the top button. We had to remove that capability because of some issues.
    08-25-14 02:44 PM
    Initially when we originally launched HUB++, user could stop LED by pressing the top button. We had to remove that capability because of some issues.
    What about using the Proximity or the Light sensor for canceling notifications?

Posted via CB10
    trinichindian likes this.
    08-25-14 05:17 PM
    I'm so mad, it works beautifully for me EXCEPT I can't adjust volume with volume rocker or in settings So can't listen to music or anything while it's installed. Had to completely remove it before volume adjustment worked again. Not sure if it's a setting or permissions or something but that needs to be fixed, stat! I miss having color led for all my different notifications and this is the only good app for that

Posted via CB10
    08-25-14 06:35 PM
    I'm so mad, it works beautifully for me EXCEPT I can't adjust volume with volume rocker or in settings So can't listen to music or anything while it's installed. Had to completely remove it before volume adjustment worked again. Not sure if it's a setting or permissions or something but that needs to be fixed, stat! I miss having color led for all my different notifications and this is the only good app for that

Posted via CB10
    You can disable the "press volume up to disable " on one of the settings then you will have control of your volume again

Via CB10 Running Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.1052
    08-25-14 08:24 PM
    You can disable the "press volume up to disable " on one of the settings then you will have control of your volume again

Huzzah! Thank you kindly sir, you have made my day

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    08-25-14 10:59 PM

yea but then I have to press back down if my phone was on silence right?

Is there anyway to bring back the top button to disable the LED?
    08-26-14 07:43 AM
    yea but then I have to press back down if my phone was on silence right?

Is there anyway to bring back the top button to disable the LED?
    You still have the option to dismiss notification by either "Flip Device [face-down]" or "Peek BlackBerry HUB". Do you really need more option to disable the notification?
    08-26-14 08:45 AM
    You still have the option to dismiss notification by either "Flip Device [face-down]" or "Peek BlackBerry HUB". Do you really need more option to disable the notification?
    Please tell me what is peek blackberry HUB for??

And please add CB

From Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    08-26-14 08:52 AM
    Please tell me what is peek blackberry HUB for??

And please add CB

As mentioned in the HUB++ settings, this is another shortcut to dismiss notifications triggered by HUB++. Instead of pressing volume key or flipping device, if you peek in the BlackBerry HUB, the HUB++ notifications would be dismissed.
    08-26-14 10:43 AM
    Just installed OS 3247 that was pushed from my carrier. When I booted up, didn't get No cellular led and hub++ was running in the background.

Looks like the updated OS is playing nice with the headless. Will monitor..

Zwiped from my Zed
    08-26-14 06:24 PM
    Any issues with the new 10.3.0.1052 that I should know of?

08-26-14 07:16 PM
    Any issues with the new 10.3.0.1052 that I should know of?

Battery full notification doesn't work.
    This is the issue to fixe in next version because this happens for all BB10 devices I have.
    08-27-14 07:00 AM
    Getting the charging started notification again and again
    Anyone else facing this???

And would also appreciate to have charger removed and charger not working notifications!
    Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 07:10 AM
    @devcellent

I have found that Hub++ does not recognize the meeting mode sound profile in 10.3.0.1052. Is there anyway to incorporate this into a future build. As of right now Meeting Mode will activate but I still get sounds because Hub++ does not see the phone as being sent in Vibrate Only. I think Meeting Mode is a great feature in 10.3 and Hub++ needs to work with it.

Thank you very much.
    08-27-14 11:36 AM
    Please explain what repeat up top does, and what repeat for the led slider does. How do they interact?

HUB ++ - Official Thread-img_20140827_201226.png
    08-27-14 01:14 PM
    Noticed two bugs!!
    Very bad annoying bugs

1. If u set charging started notification, it will notify you in every 1% increment!

2. If you set charging full notification and sound as unlimited times, it won't stop even if u remove the charging pin unless you unlock your phone!!

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 01:11 AM
    Hello

I just had a couple suggestions for future update that I thought of.

1) Different volume for external speaker AND ear phone.
    = I sometimes get a call when I am listening to a song, and if I set the volume as 100 percent in the hub, I also get 100 percent volume in my ear phones which is very loud. I would like to have an option to have a full volume external speaker notification sound while keeping the in ear volume at a safe level.

BlackBerry 10 original notifications adjust the notification sound to the current media volume, so that could be another option. ?

2) Reminder sound different from the FIRST notification.
    = Since the reminder sounds have to be the same as the first notification sound, it is not possible to differentiate whether you are getting another message or whether it is just a reminder for an unread message.

I think others would appreciate this option as well.

Possible Future Fixes:
    = You are most likely already aware of some of these, but I just thought I would write what I have found.

1) Charging Initiation Repeat
    If I have a sound available for plugging into a charger, I get the charge initiation sound every five minutes even though I had not set any sound to repeat.

2) Volume Up Message Unread
    If I have the volume up hardware key as dismissing unread messages, the volume up key becomes noticeably less sensitive when I actually have to increase the media volume, requiring holding down the volume key, and making it hard to increase the volume by just one bar.

These would be all. I think you have a great app, and I appreciate your work!

Cheers.
    Sam.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    devcellent likes this.
    08-30-14 01:38 AM
    2) Reminder sound different from the FIRST notification.
    = Since the reminder sounds have to be the same as the first notification sound, it is not possible to differentiate whether you are getting another message or whether it is just a reminder for an unread message.

I think others would appreciate this option as well.
    Yup, they do
    It's good to have a "longer" notification sound when a message arrives but a short one as a reminder. I use the reminder so that I don't miss messages when I left my phone on my (office) desk. But I don?t want to annoy my colleagues by letting my phone play the message sound over and over again.
    08-30-14 08:15 AM
    Whatsapp not detected by hub+. In hub+ it show detected but show no notification please help

08-30-14 10:45 PM
    @garg2k7
    Try re detecting it.

In hub++ go to your Whatsapp setting and clear the detection by clicking on the green bar at the top.

Then just wait till you get a new message.

Zwiped from my Zed
    devcellent likes this.
    08-31-14 09:56 AM
2,523 ... 8990919293 ...