HUB ++ - Official Thread
To connect to our users better, we wanted to start an official thread on crackberry for HUB++. However, note that the best way to connect with us is to follow us on twitter.
That said, we are working on the following feature enhancements which should be available in about a week.
- Custom vibrate patterns
- Queued LED notifications - if two or more LED notifications are kicked off, they will all light up in sequence
- Filters!! Filters!! Filters!! - Notifications and Actions (delete, move, mark read etc..) based on from, to, cc, bcc, subject etc..
Note that filters alone is an app and is a gynormous project to develop and code. With all respect to our customers, as clearly stated in our app description, it will come at a cost that you can purchase in-app. We will try to keep the price for filters lower than you can imagine.
Hope you are looking forward to it. We definitely are!
- 03-02-2013, 07:26 PM #4
I'd rather pay a higher price in BBW and have all filters included rather than paying a per-filter price in-app.
Hopefully BlackBerry will release an API that allows you to run in the background rather than an active frame.
Loving the app so far.
Posted via CB10Posted from my awesome QNX powered Q10 or my penguin powered laptop
My Channel: Geeks United C00122408
I believe new APIs are due in the fall but not sure..
How about we give you all that for free! Thats right, we've decided to give all features to our current users at no cost. This is our way of saying thank you for being there from the very beginning.
However, you can return the favor by inviting your friends to download HUB++ via BBM and leaving a review for us in BlackBerry World. Believe it or not, for small startups like us, this is what pays our bills!
Setting notifications based on individual contacts, subjects, etc is exactly what Filters would allow you to do. Not only this, you can also set different actions, such as "Mark as Read", "Follow up Flag", "Delete", etc per contact based on various matching criteria. The update has already been submitted to BlackBerry World for approval.
HUB++ Version 220.127.116.11 with Filter is now available!
We are pleased to inform that HUB++ version 18.104.22.168 is now available from BlackBerry AppWorld. With this update HUB++ is now loaded with features:
- Custom SMS/Email notifications that includes LED, Audio, Vibrate and Preview
- Custom vibration lengths - Preview popups are loaded with quick actions such as Mark Read, Flag and Delete (More actions coming soon)
- Customize notifications down to the bones per Account or per Filters
- Filters allows for matching based on sender, to, cc, subject and content keywords
- Filters can also take auto actions such as move, mark read, delete and set priority
- 03-11-2013, 03:16 PM #21
I have downloaded the new version and added a filter from my contacts but when I receive a text from them I get no notification preview, led alert or sound. Notifications for text messages and hub++ are turned off as directed and the app is running but nothing is happening?
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-11-2013, 03:58 PM #23
- 283 Posts
Liking this update. Had tried a separate led application but deleted from seeing that it blinked red before my preferred colour (perhaps petty lol) this is brilliant and gives more custom to timing also without a disco of colours. Thumbs up
Posted via CB10
- 03-11-2013, 04:07 PM #24
Once I did this the alert partially worked, the led worked but then wouldnt switch off even though it should have only done 10 blinks. I also didnt get the tone alert (Will we be able to use our own tones at some point?) and no preview and the vibrate only went once. Also are you able to alter a filter once it has been created it as the only option I can bring up is to delete it?
Hopefully these are just some bugs or some configuration issues that can be easily resolved.
the led worked but then wouldnt switch off even though it should have only done 10 blinks.
>> It should switch off after the number of blinks you have set in your filter. Please ensure all permissions are given.
I also didnt get the tone alert (Will we be able to use our own tones at some point?) and no preview and the vibrate only went once.
>> Preview and tone should work as we have tested it quite well. Please email us with more details about the filter and the account. Also, make sure you have turned off notifications for email, text message AND HUB++ from settings>notifications.
>> Using your own tones will be possible in the next release.
>> Vibrate will only go once but the length of vibrate will vary based on the length you selected.
Also are you able to alter a filter once it has been created it as the only option I can bring up is to delete it?
>> This is a feature we will implement in our next release.
- By gusanbage in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 21Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:24 AM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3512Last Post: 04-17-2013, 02:28 PM
- By kdjerome in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2013, 10:22 AM
- By HandsomePrince in forum SprintReplies: 25Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:49 PM
- By CrackberryBrandon in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 153Last Post: 02-21-2010, 01:05 PM