Hey Guys,
    To connect to our users better, we wanted to start an official thread on crackberry for HUB++. However, note that the best way to connect with us is to follow us on twitter.

That said, we are working on the following feature enhancements which should be available in about a week.
    • Custom vibrate patterns
    • Queued LED notifications - if two or more LED notifications are kicked off, they will all light up in sequence
    • Filters!! Filters!! Filters!! - Notifications and Actions (delete, move, mark read etc..) based on from, to, cc, bcc, subject etc..

Note that filters alone is an app and is a gynormous project to develop and code. With all respect to our customers, as clearly stated in our app description, it will come at a cost that you can purchase in-app. We will try to keep the price for filters lower than you can imagine.

Hope you are looking forward to it. We definitely are!

- Devcellent
    02-28-13 02:12 AM
    Hey Guys,
    To connect to our users better, we wanted to start an official thread on crackberry for HUB++. However, note that the best way to connect with us is to follow us on twitter.

That said, we are working on the following feature enhancements which should be available in about a week.
    • Custom vibrate patterns
    • Queued LED notifications - if two or more LED notifications are kicked off, they will all light up in sequence
    • Filters!! Filters!! Filters!! - Notifications and Actions (delete, move, mark read etc..) based on from, to, cc, bcc, subject etc..

Note that filters alone is an app and is a gynormous project to develop and code. With all respect to our customers, as clearly stated in our app description, it will come at a cost that you can purchase in-app. We will try to keep the price for filters lower than you can imagine.

Hope you are looking forward to it. We definitely are!

- Devcellent
    Great app, great devs, looking forward to the updates as they come, thanks for being first to bring us this functionality.
    devcellent and nugged like this.
    02-28-13 04:22 AM
    Love your app. Any word when BlackBerry is going to release more API's

Posted on my DARTHVADER Z-10
    03-02-13 07:16 PM
    I'd rather pay a higher price in BBW and have all filters included rather than paying a per-filter price in-app.
    Hopefully BlackBerry will release an API that allows you to run in the background rather than an active frame.

Loving the app so far.

Posted via CB10
    devcellent, kkruzel and asat1 like this.
    03-02-13 07:26 PM
    Are you going to add support for BBM and missed phone calls so that we can turn off the native LED notifications?
    03-03-13 02:27 PM
    Very interested
    03-04-13 12:13 PM
    Are you going to add support for BBM and missed phone calls so that we can turn off the native LED notifications?
    We are keeping an eye on the APIs, and SDK updates. We will keep you informed as new features are available.
    03-04-13 03:37 PM
    Anyone else notice the White LED color looks more purple?
    I'm getting v confused between purple and white notifications.
    03-05-13 01:04 PM
    I'd rather pay a higher price in BBW and have all filters included rather than paying a per-filter price in-app.
    Hopefully BlackBerry will release an API that allows you to run in the background rather than an active frame.

Loving the app so far.

Posted via CB10
    As an appreciation for the support from our existing HUB++ users, we have decided to give free upgrade with the filters!
    pandapurple likes this.
    03-08-13 12:51 AM
    I believe new APIs are due in the fall but not sure..
    03-08-13 01:02 AM
    How about we give you all that for free! Thats right, we've decided to give all features to our current users at no cost. This is our way of saying thank you for being there from the very beginning.

However, you can return the favor by inviting your friends to download HUB++ via BBM and leaving a review for us in BlackBerry World. Believe it or not, for small startups like us, this is what pays our bills!

Cheers.

Loving the app so far.

Posted via CB10
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    03-08-13 01:06 AM
    If/when RIM opens APIs to access BBM messages for apps, we will be the first to add that feature.
    03-08-13 01:07 AM
    I have downloaded this but I was disappointed to see you couldn't set different led and alerts for individual contacts or use you own tones. Is this going to change in the future?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 02:44 AM
    Setting notifications based on individual contacts, subjects, etc is exactly what Filters would allow you to do. Not only this, you can also set different actions, such as "Mark as Read", "Follow up Flag", "Delete", etc per contact based on various matching criteria. The update has already been submitted to BlackBerry World for approval.
    03-08-13 08:02 AM
    SAWEEET.

Can't wait for the new api I want BBM and twitter and facebook
    03-08-13 09:08 AM
    This sounds interesting. Does the app run in the background, or does it need to be open to have all the changes running?
    03-08-13 10:15 AM
    Thats exactly what we have done in the version submitted last night to blackberry world. You should get a free upgrade once it is approved. Just to make you feel better, we have done way more than what you are looking for...

Cheers..
    I have downloaded this but I was disappointed to see you couldn't set different led and alerts for individual contacts or use you own tones. Is this going to change in the future?

Posted via CB10
    bobo616 likes this.
    03-08-13 11:14 AM
    It runs in the background but you have to keep it open in the running app grid. Unfortunately BB10 does not support invisible background apps yet but once that is available, we will be the first to implement it.

This sounds interesting. Does the app run in the background, or does it need to be open to have all the changes running?
    03-08-13 11:16 AM
    Thats exactly what we have done in the version submitted last night to blackberry world. You should get a free upgrade once it is approved. Just to make you feel better, we have done way more than what you are looking for...

Cheers..
    Thanks that sounds great.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 12:57 PM
    We are pleased to inform that HUB++ version 1.5.2.1 is now available from BlackBerry AppWorld. With this update HUB++ is now loaded with features:

- Custom SMS/Email notifications that includes LED, Audio, Vibrate and Preview
    - Custom vibration lengths - Preview popups are loaded with quick actions such as Mark Read, Flag and Delete (More actions coming soon)
    - Customize notifications down to the bones per Account or per Filters
    - Filters allows for matching based on sender, to, cc, subject and content keywords
    - Filters can also take auto actions such as move, mark read, delete and set priority
    Attached Thumbnails HUB ++ - Official Thread-filter.png   HUB ++ - Official Thread-filter_action.png  
    si001, simonfa, Omnitech and 1 others like this.
    03-11-13 01:30 PM
    I have downloaded the new version and added a filter from my contacts but when I receive a text from them I get no notification preview, led alert or sound. Notifications for text messages and hub++ are turned off as directed and the app is running but nothing is happening?
    03-11-13 03:16 PM
    I have downloaded the new version and added a filter from my contacts but when I receive a text from them I get no notification preview, led alert or sound. Notifications for text messages and hub++ are turned off as directed and the app is running but nothing is happening?
    Please include a screenshot of your filter list page with the filter you have setup. Or email that to us to keep this private.
    sportline likes this.
    03-11-13 03:23 PM
    Liking this update. Had tried a separate led application but deleted from seeing that it blinked red before my preferred colour (perhaps petty lol) this is brilliant and gives more custom to timing also without a disco of colours. Thumbs up

Posted via CB10
    devcellent likes this.
    03-11-13 03:58 PM
    Please include a screenshot of your filter list page with the filter you have setup. Or email that to us to keep this private.
    Thanks a lot, this was my mistake as I didnt have the permissions to allow you to access my text messages.

Once I did this the alert partially worked, the led worked but then wouldnt switch off even though it should have only done 10 blinks. I also didnt get the tone alert (Will we be able to use our own tones at some point?) and no preview and the vibrate only went once. Also are you able to alter a filter once it has been created it as the only option I can bring up is to delete it?

Hopefully these are just some bugs or some configuration issues that can be easily resolved.
    03-11-13 04:07 PM
    the led worked but then wouldnt switch off even though it should have only done 10 blinks.
    >> It should switch off after the number of blinks you have set in your filter. Please ensure all permissions are given.

I also didnt get the tone alert (Will we be able to use our own tones at some point?) and no preview and the vibrate only went once.
    >> Preview and tone should work as we have tested it quite well. Please email us with more details about the filter and the account. Also, make sure you have turned off notifications for email, text message AND HUB++ from settings>notifications.
    >> Using your own tones will be possible in the next release.
    >> Vibrate will only go once but the length of vibrate will vary based on the length you selected.

Also are you able to alter a filter once it has been created it as the only option I can bring up is to delete it?
    >> This is a feature we will implement in our next release.

Thanks a lot, this was my mistake as I didnt have the permissions to allow you to access my text messages.

Once I did this the alert partially worked, the led worked but then wouldnt switch off even though it should have only done 10 blinks. I also didnt get the tone alert (Will we be able to use our own tones at some point?) and no preview and the vibrate only went once. Also are you able to alter a filter once it has been created it as the only option I can bring up is to delete it?

Hopefully these are just some bugs or some configuration issues that can be easily resolved.
    03-11-13 06:12 PM
2,523 123 ...